• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay so I'm playing Sonic Unleashed and I'm a little meh because the Werehog is just so freaking slow and his moves are kinda dull... And then I get to the point where you can assign skills and upgrade his strength and moves and I'm like: O.O woot!!!

Love this game so far.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I got explosively angry at my parents today. But the thing about me is, when I get angry, it's violent and loud, but it burns out real quick.

So everything is calm now.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Today was a pretty awesome day! My school went across the way to a pub so we could rent a space so everyone could do a speech in front of the school. I think I blew mine though.... I had the most people laughing and cracking jokes but I paused and got dumb strucked at one point. I also ****ed up at my Albert Wesker and Big Boss part... two characters I know so much about and nailed a character who's game I've never played! Words can't explain how dumb I'm feeling right now about that! Haha I kept telling people "I blew it" and they keep telling me... "hell no! It was awesome".. I don't know. It didn't go as planned since I was caught off guard and didn't get to prepare for it but... oh well! ^.^ There were some good speeches and I was a bit miffed that the seniors didn't do a speech :(

Though there was one girl who gave a speech the was wearing an "Umbrella Corporation" jacket. I was ****ing impressed xD I was going to say something to her but we all had a round of drinks and given tokens to play arcades and I was in the middle of playing MvC 2 as Jill, Gambit, and Omega Red. I wanted to comment on it xD

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
This year has been consistently bad.
I have been dealing with crappy family stuff.
Crappy friend stuff
I've lost interest in alot of things I have liked.
Just when we climbed a hill another one stands in our way.
Now we have to deal with a possible family parting in the near future...
I want to just hit something
Sorry, I needed to vent that out.

mjk321

This year has been consistently bad.
I have been dealing with crappy family stuff.
Crappy friend stuff
I've lost interest in alot of things I have liked.
Just when we climbed a hill another one stands in our way.
Now we have to deal with a possible family parting in the near future...
I want to just hit something
Sorry, I needed to vent that out.
you're still alive, that's a good thing :)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
If Clyde or Ben isn't the Salem Strangler 2.0 I'm gonna be both confused and disappointed, especially if it's some new character. Though with Days of our Lives it always still ends up being entertaining. I just really want it to be Clyde or Ben. I guess I'll find out tomorrow.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm thinking that maybe people should try focusing on actual problems instead of finding issue with how an animated movie is or isn't "feminist."

I just read a blog review for The Swan Princess by a user called "Feminist Disney" - and I won't even mention how Swan Princess wasn't even a Disney movie... Oops - that I think really has the movie all wrong. This reviewer complained that the point of the movie, which from their POV is inner beauty, was missed by the fact that Derek couldn't see that the Odette he made the everlasting vow to wasn't the real Odette...but the movie isn't a message about inner beauty; it's a child-friendly retelling of the tragic ballet Swan Lake with a conveniently happy ending, as is fairy tale form.

This user also enjoyed pointing out that, while Odette was more active in her movie than the likes of Snow White and Aurora - who were both pretty brave in their own rights; Snow White decided to leave everything she'd ever known and start a new life somewhere else to save herself from certain death and Aurora was brought up in isolation, away from her family, fell into what could have been a deadly sleep only to awaken and have to immediately run a kingdom as Queen - but wasn't as active as the likes of Ariel and Belle because she didn't orchestrate her own escape from Rothbart. Okay Ariel was literally mute the ENTIRE time because she wanted to have legs to be with a man she'd only SEEN but didn't know and let's not forget that Belle didn't orchestrate her own escape either, Chip did.

Note: I'm not saying that sometimes fairy tales don't leave a little something to be desired, and I've taken issue with kid's movies before - like Frozen - but are we really going to complain about how much a fairy tale princess is hurting feminism?

Fairy tales aren't known for their outstanding political statements; it's honestly like complaining that a Harlequin Romance heroine isn't feminist enough. Leave that **** to grown up, politically correct media like OUaT and leave my classics alone.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
WOW! So I don't normally watch TV shows... Unless it's Marvel and a very select few but...

Heroes Reborn starts tomorrow with two episodes. I'm so excited :D (not happy that almost no one is returning BUT Noah Bennet is back and he's a BAD ASS!)

And Tuesday Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. season 3 starts! I am so pumped for that! I want to see what Grant Ward is going to do next! We have our guesses but the dude is so unpredictable that you can your more likely to predict what every other character in the show is going to do in the next 5 episodes than you can predict that he will do in the next 5 minutes LOL He's such a badass and easily the best character in the show. Oh and there are a lot of amazing characters in that show ^.^ If you guys haven't watched it! WATCH IT! if you quite after the first 8 episodes.... you're missing out because it's amazing!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Noooo! Kassie DePaiva is leaving Days!

Just in case anyone happens to watch Big Brother and doesn't know who won yet...

YES, STEVE WON BIG BROTHER. He's my favourite contestant of BB ever. I kinda have a huge crush on him. :love:xD

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I just ate an entire sandwich and want another one.

Why did I wait this long in life to try ham, brie, and apple between toasted bread?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I was right, the killer is Ben! I'm actually really happy about that. xD Clyde would've been too obvious. Though I do think everybody at least thought Ben might be the murderer. It makes a lot of sense.

Top Bottom