• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
When i was nine. I never ate grasshoppers and always have arguments about why i don't want to eat them. now two decades later. one of me favorite hero is based on Grasshopper.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
The days seem so much shorter when you're in school for 8 hours.... I am NOT a morning person. I've never woke up before 9 more than a few days in a row in years (always did night classes :p)... This up by 6:30 and class starting at 8:30-4:30 is killing me in the mornings and I still can't fall asleep. Thank god for sleeping pills or I'd be a zombie.... like a literal REAL LIFE ZOMBIE! *RAWR*

Speaking we are working on our first major project and my group is making a Zombie board game >.>

boothjorden

The days seem so much shorter when you're in school for 8 hours.... I am NOT a morning person. I've never woke up before 9 more than a few days in a row in years (always did night classes :p)... This up by 6:30 and class starting at 8:30-4:30 is killing me in the mornings and I still can't fall asleep. Thank god for sleeping pills or I'd be a zombie.... like a literal REAL LIFE ZOMBIE! *RAWR*

Speaking we are working on our first major project and my group is making a Zombie board game >.>
Are you in high school or college? If you're in high school then that totally sucks. I hated high school for the very reason that I never got enough sleep. College is so much better since I can schedule my days where I only have to be on campus for classes for 2 hours at times appropriate for me to get a good amount of sleep.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
When you start to write a kind of rock song then all of a sudden you see the potential for a pop song too and don't know what would be better so you try it both ways and still can't decide... :unimpressed:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well. Tremor is going to be an auntie in a month or so. I may have said this a few months back when I first found out but it's getting closer and closer and I'm getting really excited about it. I am already in love with my niece and I haven't even met her yet. The baby shower is in nine days and for the first time ever, I'm playing a big part in one. My sister in law loves red velvet so I promised I would make a PINK velvet cake for her shower. I'm just trying to figure out if a cake or cupcakes would be better. If I make cupcakes then I will be making them for over forty people.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Well. Tremor is going to be an auntie in a month or so. I may have said this a few months back when I first found out but it's getting closer and closer and I'm getting really excited about it. I am already in love with my niece and I haven't even met her yet. The baby shower is in nine days and for the first time ever, I'm playing a big part in one. My sister in law loves red velvet so I promised I would make a PINK velvet cake for her shower. I'm just trying to figure out if a cake or cupcakes would be better. If I make cupcakes then I will be making them for over forty people.
Congratulations tremor!

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

Congratulations! :D

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I'm too damn sensitive. My best friend is having a bad day and doesn't want to talk to me and I'm heartbroken and crying, and I think that she hates me. This is why I avoid having friends. I get upset over little stupid things.

Last edited:

mjk321

congratulations. I know the feeling, I'm an uncle for 5 nephews and 4 nieces (I think, I lost count lol)

mjk321

I'm too damn sensitive. My best friend is having a bad day and doesn't want to talk to me and I'm heartbroken and crying, and I think that she hates me. This is why I avoid having friends. I get upset over little stupid things.
I think that's just a sign of being a good friend, give her some time alone and try to talk to her when she's feeling to talk. (over a cup of tea would be nice too :) )

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Are you in high school or college? If you're in high school then that totally sucks. I hated high school for the very reason that I never got enough sleep. College is so much better since I can schedule my days where I only have to be on campus for classes for 2 hours at times appropriate for me to get a good amount of sleep.

It's kind of funny actually! In grade 11 when my sleeping problems started... I couldn't do first block anymore :(

No this is college. When I did part time at the university it was nice because I had evening classes, but now that I am in a full time program.... it runs from 8:30-4:30 Monday - Friday. We get a lunch break and two 15 minute breaks. It's a pretty intensive program and I'm kind of stressing out because we are behind now because one of the guys in our group bailed again.....

We pretty much need to restart because our project sucks... imho

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I got banned from a forum for speaking out my mind
happy.gif

Top Bottom