• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
WAIT!? Like Kamloops B.C.? Hahaha I used to live in Vernon YEARS AGO! Small world I guess xD

At least you didn't have a Bear break into your house and steal $500+ worth of chocolate and then clean out the fridge, freezer, and pantry.... Ripped multiple industrial bags of flour and threw it around making the room white! LOL It climbed up into the second story on the stucco (no one knows how) and broke through the library and kept coming back every day for the course of 3-4 days while we were on a trip in Osoyoos. This was when we were living in Nelson. Somehow my cat survived and the bear smashed his head in the wall. He got away but trappers came and got him after we had to report it to the insurance company :'( He did manage to get the food out of the trap without triggering it the first time. The bear was very smart! Then again he was the master of unlocking!

I saw somewhere you've been to Nanaimo too, ever been to the Cowichan Valley?

Airaku

Stray Jedi
You must show me what $500 worth of chocolate looks like. And don't just post a picture of Heaven, I totally won't fall for that trick.
Callebaut_Chocolate.jpg

Stuff like that. It's bulk industrial chocolate and it comes in boxes and packaging. Some of the solid chocolate (the big one) can come in milk, dark, and white and can be in blocks that are roughly 12-15 lbs per package. The rounded ones on the left come in huge boxes. We had tons of these in the pantry... to be honest.... $500 was a massive understatement. My mom had her own baking business back in the day and she made muffins and cookies and sold them to all of the little local coffee shops in Nelson. The little "hippy" coffee shops literally sold like crazy and constantly were selling out -_-

There you have it! That's what LOTS of chocolate looks like. Also not much industrial chocolate tastes very good until it's mixed and prepared. Some of it is alright... some of it is extremely bitter and not sweet at all. Though I could NEVER EVER get enough of Tiger Butter ^.^

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I saw somewhere you've been to Nanaimo too, ever been to the Cowichan Valley?

I don't really remember. I know I've been to Victoria a fair few times and I love it! I've been to Nanaimo and I had an aunt and uncle that lived in Qualicum Beach.

I also remember somewhere on the island going to this arcade place that had a playground and go karts. I was really young then so I don't remember that place very well. Just that I had a lot of fun xD

Before I was born my Parents lived on Bowen Island and Sunshine at some point :p I used to go to Bowen ALL the time because my kinda Uncle lived there and my kinda great aunt (not blood related but very close to the family). So I guess I've kinda "been around" the islands LMAO! I haven't been there for a long time though :'(

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I don't really remember. I know I've been to Victoria a fair few times and I love it! I've been to Nanaimo and I had an aunt and uncle that lived in Qualicum Beach.

I also remember somewhere on the island going to this arcade place that had a playground and go karts. I was really young then so I don't remember that place very well. Just that I had a lot of fun xD

Before I was born my Parents lived on Bowen Island and Sunshine at some point :p I used to go to Bowen ALL the time because my kinda Uncle lived there and my kinda great aunt (not blood related but very close to the family). So I guess I've kinda "been around" the islands LMAO! I haven't been there for a long time though :'(

If you went from Nanaimo to Victoria or vice versa, you went through the city I live in! xD Hmm... arcade place with playground and go-karts... can't really think of a specific place like that. :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
If you went from Nanaimo to Victoria or vice versa, you went through the city I live in! xD Hmm... arcade place with playground and go-karts... can't really think of a specific place like that. :p

I may have been there then ^.^ The place was out of Niamo (or Qualicum Beach?) I think it was Niamo and it was out in the country area. They had Go-Karts, A baseball place, mini-golf, and a lot of arcades. They also had an indoor ball park :p I was probably around 10 or 12 when I went >.> So it was a loooong time ago. It might not be around anymore maybe? Q.Q

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I may have been there then ^.^ The place was out of Niamo (or Qualicum Beach?) I think it was Niamo and it was out in the country area. They had Go-Karts, A baseball place, mini-golf, and a lot of arcades. They also had an indoor ball park :p I was probably around 10 or 12 when I went >.> So it was a loooong time ago. It might not be around anymore maybe? Q.Q

Somewhere in Parksville, possibly? They have all that kind of stuff. Hmm... Riptide Lagoon or Paradise Fun Park? Those are the only two places I can think of. xD

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Potato, Tomato they lie in burrito.
Credo, Fredo they ride the tornado
Alfredo wears toxedo
While Loredo feeds Shishido

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Well, after nearly 100 hours and only 31% completion, I think The Phantom Pain may well be inching in on being my favorite game of all time. Everything about it so far is exactly what I need it to be. Kojima Productions is going out on a high note for sure!

It's pretty good.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I want a three-course meal of minestrone soup, Kraft Dinner, and Rice Krispie Squares. With a Coke and iced tea as drinks. That sounds amazing.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well... I need an idea for 10 pictures for a project. It doesn't need to be Resident Evil related. Just anything, some ideas would be great! Back in school... 2nd day... already stressed with all these projects right off the bat.

Somewhere in Parksville, possibly? They have all that kind of stuff. Hmm... Riptide Lagoon or Paradise Fun Park? Those are the only two places I can think of. xD

It may have been that. I wished I could recall... it was definitely fun ^.^

CT: Well, after nearly 100 hours and only 31% completion, I think The Phantom Pain may well be inching in on being my favorite game of all time. Everything about it so far is exactly what I need it to be. Kojima Productions is going out on a high note for sure!
It's pretty good.

I thought I was taking it slow! I didn't get to play for the last few days. Probably not until the weekend... I'm moving and already slammed with school in the first two days... wtf >.<

I'm about 50% done the side-ops and on chapter 18. I'm a little over 40 hours in and taking my sweet time. I'm about 37% or so in. =) I love this game!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So today, I went to Wal-Mart, as I sometimes do, because they have cheap DVDs and Blu-rays. While I was there, I bought Mad Max: 35th Anniversary Edition. But everywhere I went online when I was looking for a review, it said I couldn't buy it, only pre-order it. Blu-ray.com said it's due to be released on Sept. 15...

I just... what?

769f5dfcd634092cd947863087ef829a.png

fdf7920bfa01db4b32d0bf44b791cb97.jpg

Last edited:
Top Bottom