• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Okay, so I know it's not very liberal of me and I'm partially just speaking out in anger, but I think anyone tried and convicted of disgusting stuff like this should automatically have their personhood status revoked. They are obviously incapable of contributing to society and are pretty much wastes of perfectly good oxygen.

Use them for medical research instead of animals or better yet - how about using them as organ donors for decent people who get sick.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Okay, so I know it's not very liberal of me and I'm partially just speaking out in anger, but I think anyone tried and convicted of disgusting stuff like this should automatically have their personhood status revoked. They are obviously incapable of contributing to society and are pretty much wastes of perfectly good oxygen.

Use them for medical research instead of animals or better yet - how about using them as organ donors for decent people who get sick.
There aren't words for how incensed I am after watching that video.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
puppies, chickens, and kitten were mutilated and stomped on for the purpose of sexually arousing the audience
Whaaat?!
It's horribly cruel and the people involved in producing that sh1t belongs in prison. But what about the audience? That is so crazy I'm not sure if they should be regarded as criminal or sick. But they should be incarcerated too, either in prison or in hospital.
I didn't watch the video I just read the info posted with it.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
NOOOOO! I'll miss you! :sad:

Don't worry. I'm hoping it's not more than a week *hugs* (I decided to stay one more night :3)
Ugh the ISP was all like "I'll get back to you later and need to find out if we can hook up in the condo". I was there today and both Telus and Shaw offer it there. I can't believe we live in a world where Telus is cheaper and off a better deal for top speeds on internet -_-

Saw some really funny route names xD
"CheknWangs"
"Skynet"
"Getyouownwireless"
And a few other really funny ones I can't recall lmao

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Saw some really funny route names xD
"CheknWangs"
"Skynet"
"Getyouownwireless"
And a few other really funny ones I can't recall lmao
Haha! I have sometimes had fun with giving my wireless veery original names lol. Names indicating my network is owned by a hacker or a moonshiner or other types of criminals. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I was interested in reading what UK newspapers had to say about Jeremy Corbyn, and I found other interesting stuff too.

Corbyn will take us back to the 70s
That 70's Show all over again? Seriously, it seems like Labour let the Tories elect their leader.

‘Stripped naked and held in mental hospital over BMW row’ - Black banker sues police, claiming they refused to believe she owned flash motor
Is it no end to the scandals in American police? They didn't kill her, and that is something, I guess.

Woman makes boyfriend wear 'chastity cage' on tackle... and he doesn't mind
LOL! :p
I was surprised to find something like this in the headlines.

Those things are what I was thinking about recently. And my next thought is I should go out and wash my car in the middle of the night, when it's half the day-price.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I couldn't come up with a good insult to an enemy in RE5 that hit Chris with a laser, so I just let words come out. The result was: "You.. MARTIAN SACK PUPPET!". Never seen a Martian sack puppet before. That'll probably be my main insult from now on. xD

boothjorden

Stuff hasn't been going so well lately, nor has it been for quite some time. I'm not quite sure what I'm doing anymore.

I couldn't come up with a good insult to an enemy in RE5 that hit Chris with a laser, so I just let words come out. The result was: "You.. MARTIAN SACK PUPPET!". Never seen a Martian sack puppet before. That'll probably be my main insult from now on. xD
a91628d7ed3a303b7a51d6274cec8231.jpg

Mod edit: Double-posts merged.

Last edited by a moderator:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Super super excited.
A new kh game

All Included:
A remaster of the 3ds one
A gsme or cutscene movie of the chi prologue coming to mobiles
A game or cutscene movie of the unknown Birth by sleep volume 2!!!

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Yeah i always order like that. because if i just told them to give me black coffee they will ask me if i want milk or cream and then ask me how much sugar i want.

Top Bottom