• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
So I just picked up Sonic Unleashed. Wanted to play a newer Sonic game and unfortunately I know next to nothing about the series since the days of the good 'ol 2-D games but the Werehog idea sounded interesting... Who knew turning into a Werehog would slow him down to the point of lumbering bulkiness? Aren't Werewolf forms usually faster with heightened abilities....? Still pretty fun though!

Congrats on your impending auntie-hood, Tremor!!!

Last edited:

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
So I just picked up Sonic Unleashed. Wanted to play a newer Sonic game and unfortunately I know next to nothing about the series since the days of the good 'ol 2-D games but the Werehog idea sounded interesting... Who knew turning into a Werehog would slow him down to the point of lumbering bulkiness? Aren't Werewolf forms usually faster with heightened abilities....? Still pretty fun though!
It's an unpopular opinion but Unleashed is actually one of my favourite of the newer games. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
It's an unpopular opinion but Unleashed is actually one of my favourite of the newer games. :)
I like it so far, I just wish the Werehog form could run faster. I do enjoy it though and I think Sonic as a Werehog looks pretty badass. ;) (And Chip is cute.)

Last edited:
Reactions: Jen

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I saw "The Scorch Trials" today (or last night depending how you look at it). That movie is ****ing AMAZING! Just mind blowing and it'll keep you on the edge of your seat. I found it amusing that people were screaming and jumping in the theater. The girl that was sitting a few seats over from me kept covering her mouth, gasping, and screaming. It has some fantastic plot twists and mind ****s. I highly recommend this movie for anyone that likes suspenseful films, it's an amazing experience! I don't want to spoil any surprises but it's radically different from the first film as well as continuing the story and characters. The wait for next September is going to be so long! :'(

It's also the best Resident Evil movie I've ever seen!!! LMAO! There is kind of a Wesker wannabe in the movie is well (you'll know what I mean, personality is different but there are some similarities.) It's intense and it's "Wicked"! ;)

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I saw "The Scorch Trials" today (or last night depending how you look at it). That movie is ****ing AMAZING! Just mind blowing and it'll keep you on the edge of your seat. I found it amusing that people were screaming and jumping in the theater. The girl that was sitting a few seats over from me kept covering her mouth, gasping, and screaming. It has some fantastic plot twists and mind ****s. I highly recommend this movie for anyone that likes suspenseful films, it's an amazing experience! I don't want to spoil any surprises but it's radically different from the first film as well as continuing the story and characters. The wait for next September is going to be so long! :'(

It's also the best Resident Evil movie I've ever seen!!! LMAO! There is kind of a Wesker wannabe in the movie is well (you'll know what I mean, personality is different but there are some similarities.) It's intense and it's "Wicked"! ;)
I've just been to see it, it's a really good film. Totally different to the book but I thought it was awesome still. :)

CT: So I've just been to buy a bottle of wine from the supermarket as I'm going out tonight. I had my ID ready and gave the bottle to the checkout attendant. He spotted that I had my ID out and said with a smile: 'That's okay, if you look older than 25 you don't need ID.'

I'm crying inside.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: So I've just been to buy a bottle of wine from the supermarket as I'm going out tonight. I had my ID ready and gave the bottle to the checkout attendant. He spotted that I had my ID out and said with a smile: 'That's okay, if you look older than 25 you don't need ID.'

I'm crying inside.
Aww sweetie! I'm so sorry! If it makes you feel any better, my mother and I went out to a club/bar and this guy was hitting on me and he told me he thought I was thirty!! (And of course this was like... Three years ago.)

Edit: What the hell is with these online articles and comments about Sonic Jump Fever saying that Amy is the best character? Uh there's a reason Shadow and Silver are so expensive... They're freaking awesome!!

Last edited:

Cheer

Kamen Rider
So i just finish drawing a cat.:happy:

my_cat_by_krskull-d9a7wue.jpg

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Aww sweetie! I'm so sorry! If it makes you feel any better, my mother and I went out to a club/bar and this guy was hitting on me and he told me he thought I was thirty!! (And of course this was like... Three years ago.)

There's no way you look thirty. It's totally the other people who said we look older that can't judge age accurately. :)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Ha-ha I'd like to think there's no way I look thirty but you can't help but wonder when people say stuff like that you know? I hope it was just because he'd knocked back a few, ha-ha.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
A couple other people were talking about this, but The Scorch Trials was amazing. It was even better than the first one, and that's saying a lot.

Yay!!! I'm glad you liked it! My mind was blown and I wanna see it again! xD It was so freaking good! Hahaha this one girl that was about 5-6 seats over kept gasping and jumping the whole time during the movie. She screamed loud in the scene in the underground corridors. xD

Top Bottom