• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Neither do I. He has some funny skits but he's way too much of a kiss-ass. He'll laugh hysterically when anyone says something mildly amusing and I can't even watch him anymore because it's so over-the-top.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I never watched him because I just never liked his personality when they interviewed him for different things but I did have to catch that Kenan and Kel reunion he put together. Absolutely hilarious! (Though Fallon totally seemed like a third wheel.)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Decide to hop back on my diet and eat nothing until the winter holidays. Red Lobster decides to offer endless shrimp. I feel it's a punitive measure on their part done just to spite me.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Heroes Reborn is actually pretty awesome. The first 3 episodes (there's an episode 0) really set up the foundation of something huge to come. If you were bored with the first two episodes (I wasn't) it seems you'll be in for a ride. It's defiantly a Season 5 and is a direct continuation of the series but with a new cast and some returning heroes!

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I feel like I'm the only person on Earth who didn't like Mad Max: Fury Road all that much.
And my biggest complaint is that it feels like Mad Max in name only. No Mel Gibson, no leather, no V8 Interceptor, no grit. Compared to Mel Gibson's Mad Max, who was more like a folk hero or a western gunslinger, Tom Hardy as Max seems like a silent and distant observer who is just kind of there and, dare I say, is rendered superfluous in his own film. And a lot of the movie, a movie praised for its practical effects in 2015, still feels synthetic to me. Very strong yellows and blues dominate this movie and the wasteland looks like the Sahara Desert, and not like Australia.

Yeah, I know it's almost October, I just didn't watch Fury Road 'til now. Sue me.

cheezMcNASTY

Entertain me.
Premium
I just spent the last 4 hours collecting an excessive cover charge for a live broadcast event.
The serving staff lost more money to people leaving because of the charge than they made from people who came and watched the game.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know that moment when a day feels like a week becuse you can't log in and post in a certain forum. That is what i am happening to me at this moment.

Top Bottom