• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
I just don't like Chris anymore... they changed him too much in RE6 for him to be likeable to me at all!

That's a lame excuse for falling in love with Leon, though! I did not fall in love with Krauser when I found out I don't like Wesker. :p Anyway, you should visit your Yahoo therapy sessions with me more often. As a faithful and dovoted Christian, it is my job to make sure everyone loves Chris the Almighty.

CT: I come back to REN, such a innocent little place... then it all turns to sex. Yup, that's when you can tell I'm back!

And that's one of the reasons why I missed you. People rarely understand or enjoy my sex jokes, so I just keep them to myself most of the time. But with you on here, it's much more fun! :)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: If someone plays PSY ONE MORE TIME...
SNL-rap-gifs-natalie-portman-15170694-350-195.gif

NO MORE GANGNAM STYLE... NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NOPE. NO MORE GANGNAM STYLE!!!

tumblr_m42q2iyF521qbni5po1_500.gif

L

Lurker
Today, I started playing chords on the guitar. I thought I was past the phase of bleeding onto the strings, so I assumed the pain was good. While learning a particularly difficult chord, I found that the strings were bloody. Hopefully this'll be done within a few days.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You know what's even worse? When you're allergic to garlic and can't enjoy those amazing creamy garlic dipping sauces ;_; Oh well... least my breath won't suffer the consequences.

Oh, hey guys. *waves*
STORY! :D Welcome back dolly. And Tremor is also back at the same time! I think you two have been somewhere together... ;) I hope and think it was all consensual. :p

Edit,
CT: I've... I... have fallen in love with Leon. WTF is wrong with me? I fully support Lelena. Oh god... Why did Chris have to be so out of character in RE6? And why did Leon start becoming hot? I am so ashamed... I feel like taking a shower, a hot shower...This is all too weird for me... My feelz just.... geez. *ashamed*

1352002292406282_animate.gif
Who is that woman? There's something familiar about her face but I have no idea who it is.

Meg

So bin ich eben
^That is the beautiful Kristen Stewart, and thank you! :D
AKA the awkward looking Vampire Girl. :p

CT: Holy cannoli! Holy freaking cannoli! I'm going to be president. PRESIDENT! Not Treasurer in Name Only, not VP, not nothin' but the big cheese of President. Yes that's right, as of today I am president of my school's FMLA. (feminist majority leadership alliance....you all figured didn't you? ._.)

Top Bottom