• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
That's a good way to be!
On a related note, I think I'd be horrible in a band. I like to do everything my way and by myself and, wouldn't you know it, you just can't do that when three or four other people are involved! I could probably be part of a duo, but I think even that might be a stretch.
I pretty much run my band. I'm band manager, as well as band manager for various other bands, a booking agent, promoter, and working on starting my own minor label. I don't mean "I run my band" in a bad or conceited way BTW, I just mean, I started, I've written the lyrics and bass for our songs, and I manage us. Everyone contributes, and does their fair share. And most of all, we all get along and are good at what we do.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I've... I... have fallen in love with Leon. WTF is wrong with me? I fully support Lelena. Oh god... Why did Chris have to be so out of character in RE6? And why did Leon start becoming hot? I am so ashamed... I feel like taking a shower, a hot shower...This is all too weird for me... My feelz just.... geez. *ashamed*

1352002292406282_animate.gif

Jay

K.I.N.G.
CT: I've... I... have fallen in love with Leon. WTF is wrong with me? I fully support Helena. Oh god... Why did Chris have to be so out of character in RE6? And why did Leon start becoming hot? I am so ashamed... I feel like taking a shower, a hot shower...This is all too weird for me... My feelz just.... geez. *ashamed*
What the..No...This is "Leon" you're talking about.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: I've... I... have fallen in love with Leon. WTF is wrong with me? I fully support Helena. Oh god... Why did Chris have to be so out of character in RE6? And why did Leon start becoming hot? I am so ashamed... I feel like taking a shower, a hot shower...This is all too weird for me... My feelz just.... geez. *ashamed*

1352002292406282_animate.gif
Say whaaaaaaaat? You're living on the edge now!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
This is just a nightmare. You'll wake up soon.

I haven't woken up yet! *slaps and pinches self* OH MY GOD IT'S NOT A DREAM! ;_;

Say whaaaaaaaat? You're living on the edge now!

Now I have Livin' on the edge by Aerosmith stuck in my head.... I AM LIVIN' ON THE EDGE!

Of course, I this would happen. Totally saw it coming. Leon is by far the sexiest male speciman in the series, it was only a matter of time.

But he's so stupid and he doesn't know how to drive! and those pick up lines.... Oh god! I blame it on his lack of love... He's lonely, but not a bad guy.

CT: WTF AM I THINKING?!

Meg

So bin ich eben
As someone how doesn't like RE, I have no idea what's going on. :eek:

>.>
<.<

Who wants chocolate? :D

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
As someone how doesn't like RE, I have no idea what's going on. :eek:

>.>
<.<

Who wants chocolate? :D

I want chocolate smothered on Leon's woman ass. (I'm even confused by that statement. I have Leon Tourettes...)

As Helena would say, "I'm so sorry... this... this is all my fault." I totally know what she means by that now!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Anyway, Story, if it makes you feel better, you're not the only one. I had such a phase too a while ago. Well, not a phase actually, just a dream. A creepy dream of Leon... doing me on a table in public, then I woke up and I was like WTF?? Why do I dream something like this, and why Leon??

See? Yes, you are a traitor, but I can totally understand your confusion.

Top Bottom