• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Laughing at my own meme...

tumblr_mel8tone6Y1rmqun5o1_500.jpg

I'm a sad sad person....

Also, is anyone else' Christmas tradition involve watching Nightmare Before Christmas? Because I watch it every October AND December. Such a classic! Gosh... I miss when Christmas was so magical and I thought some fatass bearded dude slunk down my chimney whilst I slept and threw presents all over the living room. Those were the times.... I want that Christmas magic back!!! ;_;

Some Nights

No Shape
#1: I don't know why I'm so afraid of people. One of my friends has recently said "we need to hang out" yet I am terrified of calling/texting them let alone actually asking them to do something. It doesn't help that I have a crush on them but this is pathetic.

#2: My work called today to let me know that I am not needed for my shift tomorrow. This leaves me with an astonishing 0 hours for the week.
04gE7.gif

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: Laughing at my own meme...

tumblr_mel8tone6Y1rmqun5o1_500.jpg

I'm a sad sad person....

Also, is anyone else' Christmas tradition involve watching Nightmare Before Christmas? Because I watch it every October AND December. Such a classic! Gosh... I miss when Christmas was so magical and I thought some fatass bearded dude slunk down my chimney whilst I slept and threw presents all over the living room. Those were the times.... I want that Christmas magic back!!! ;_;
Hell yeah! My brother and I were going to watch it tonight but decided to hold off until tomorrow night when Pops is home. "The Nightmare Before Christmas" is simultaneously one of the greatest Halloween AND Christmas movies. Okay, so most Christmas movies blow, but being one of the greatest Halloween movies? Now THAT's a thing to be proud of!

Now to get drunk, find your house and shimmy down the ol' chimney... ;)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
AKA the awkward looking Vampire Girl. :p

CT: Holy cannoli! Holy freaking cannoli! I'm going to be president. PRESIDENT! Not Treasurer in Name Only, not VP, not nothin' but the big cheese of President. Yes that's right, as of today I am president of my school's FMLA. (feminist majority leadership alliance....you all figured didn't you? ._.)
Congrats and good luck!
Do you accept more members? I'm a bit far away but is that a problem?

That's when you know you're from the South.

Gar Bageman

CT: After much thought, I've decided it would be best for me to go back to school. However, this time, I'm going with a real goal in sight; To be an audio engineer. Now I just need to find a decent, affordable program...

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: After much thought, I've decided it would be best for me to go back to school. However, this time, I'm going with a real goal in sight; To be an audio engineer. Now I just need to find a decent, affordable program...

Hell yeah Dan do it!!! You'd do great in that field. I am so proud! *tear* *sniffle* people are growing up so fast.... ;)

CT: Flu AND Panic don't go too well together. Boo! At least I'm alive though.

Gar Bageman

Hell yeah Dan do it!!! You'd do great in that field. I am so proud! *tear* *sniffle* people are growing up so fast.... ;)

CT: Flu AND Panic don't go too well together. Boo! At least I'm alive though.
Yeah, if money weren't a thing I needed, I'd just stick to the path I'm on... Short of being a rock star (snort), audio engineering/music production is one of the only things I can see doing for the rest of my life and NOT hating myself. North Carolina doesn't have much promise, but some of our neighboring states have some good sounding programs that I'm going to look into (Georgia's got the most reputable, but it's also five f*cking hours away).

And you're wrong; Flu and panic are a match made in Heaven. ;)

CT: Why can't we get sustenance through art and music instead of having to eat and breathe and all that happy horse****?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Yeah, if money weren't a thing I needed, I'd just stick to the path I'm on... Short of being a rock star (snort), audio engineering/music production is one of the only things I can see doing for the rest of my life and NOT hating myself. North Carolina doesn't have much promise, but some of our neighboring states have some good sounding programs that I'm going to look into (Georgia's got the most reputable, but it's also five f*cking hours away).

You know the art institute is in Charlotte, they MAY offer that there. Did you check into it? Georgia is pretty far away for you!

Gar Bageman

You know the art institute is in Charlotte, they MAY offer that there. Did you check into it? Georgia is pretty far away for you!
Yeah, the Art Institute was the first place I thought to look, but they didn't offer the type of program I'm looking for, unfortunately. Since I know exactly what I want, I'm sure I'll find something decent and affordable. The hardest part (picking a career) is already out of the way!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Yeah, the Art Institute was the first place I thought to look, but they didn't offer the type of program I'm looking for, unfortunately. Since I know exactly what I want, I'm sure I'll find something decent and affordable. The hardest part (picking a career) is already out of the way!

That is most definitely the hardest decision to make. I'm still unsure of what exactly I want to do... well I'd love nothing more than to become a cop, but I'd probably end up like Debra Morgan, spazzing out all over the place... a cop like her in the real world would never work! :p

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
You could check different AI branches; I know from experience in program searching that different AI locations offer different things.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
That is true, AI is very expensive and I'm not entirely sure going there and getting an education would be much different than going somewhere else. Knowing my penny-pinching-self, I'd be looking for somewhere much cheaper.

Yep, that's why I stopped looking there and am trying to look into local universities... surprisingly... They're cheaper! :eek:

Gar Bageman

You could check different AI branches; I know from experience in program searching that different AI locations offer different things.
Perhaps there is something hidden a little deeper. I certainly have nothing set in stone just yet! I'm still very much in the 'exploration' phase, if you know what I mean.

Yep, and online in fact! It's a fortune, but the one in PA offers a ton of different programs!
Online courses could be okay, but I'm looking at them only as as a last resort for now. I need hands on experience with equipment that I am far too poor to buy on my own at the moment.

That is true, AI is very expensive and I'm not entirely sure going there and getting an education would be much different than going somewhere else. Knowing my penny-pinching-self, I'd be looking for somewhere much cheaper.
Penny pinching is definitely a factor! I prefer to spend as little money as a can for as much as I can!

Thanks for the suggestions, ladies. :)

Some Nights

No Shape
I haven't slept since yesterday morning and if I go to sleep now I will definitely not be able to wake up for work in 6 hours. Maybe it's time to give coffee a try after all.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: No offense to Taylor Swift fans but... she could at least make her lyrics a bit more mature. She's 22 years old... I mean come on!
The only song I really like by her is her debut, Tim McGraw and it's amazing because, after that, it's like her lyrics got a bit childish; it's like she's regressing. What I'm more concerned about, though, is how she can flaunt around with a new guy every week, cut them up in her songs, letting everyone know her personal life, and people actually think it's cute or normal and she's still viewed as America's sweetheart. John Mayer writes about his girlfriends all the time and people think it's disgusting so why is it different for her? I mean sure, she's not as intimate about the details as he is but it's only a matter of time before it goes there, right?

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
The only song I really like by her is her debut, Tim McGraw and it's amazing because, after that, it's like her lyrics got a bit childish; it's like she's regressing. What I'm more concerned about, though, is how she can flaunt around with a new guy every week, cut them up in her songs, letting everyone know her personal life, and people actually think it's cute or normal and she's still viewed as America's sweetheart. John Mayer writes about his girlfriends all the time and people think it's disgusting so why is it different for her? I mean sure, she's not as intimate about the details as he is but it's only a matter of time before it goes there, right?

Agreed. I really don't think she's "America's sweetheart" anymore and people need to realize she's a total fake now... I mean have you seen recent interviews? She's almost pageant like fake, and now she's dating younger men because her intelligence can't keep up with men her age and older I suppose. She's the reason why I don't really like my name anymore... Everytime I introduce myself...

Them: Aww like Taylor Swift! :D
Me (Inwardly): Say that again... I dare you. :mad:

Top Bottom