• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I stopped taking her seriously when she wrote that song called 'Innocence' about Kanye West and performed it barefoot as if he'd sexually assaulted her or something.

Give me a break, sure Kanye's a jackass but you can't buy that kind of publicity, so stfu.
Performing barefoot means all that? How little I know....

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
That's definitely what I got out of it.
You're not the only one, that's what I got out of it too. I mean I was disgusted by his behavior and it was unnecessary and uncalled for and the fact that a video with three women in black leotards dancing in front of a white backdrop is "one of the best videos of all time!" despite Michael Jackson's amazing innovativeness and the tiny little fact that Taylor's video actually told a story that went along with the song means he doesn't really have the best judgement in the world but she sort of...milked it, for lack of a better term, for publicity.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Don't watch Love Actually when you're single! Bad decision. Sometimes you DO have to think though and wonder why you're single... I'll just go with the fact I haven't met the right person yet. ;) If your flaws don't weigh out the good in you then you deserve to be loved... and I mean this for everyone. Think about it! XOXO <Lots of holiday love for everyone.

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: I don't know why it's so hard for me to carry a conversation with some people. Sometimes I just freeze up and don't say anything or reply to their texts to avoid saying something stupid or awkward. It always happens with the people I'd like to talk to the most too.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Don't expect me to have a monster sized Margarita and NOT honk your boobs. Sheesh... It's only natural. Now's time for me to drink this trenta sized coffee and water! Holy hell...

Top Bottom