• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

L

Lurker
I lost my Far Cry 3 save. I put so much time into that game, in the week or so that I had it. Like 48 hours. And it corrupted :(

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Insomniacs should just... unite. We could get sh!t done whilst normal people slept and did their "normal" routine!
Yeah, I know what you mean! It's rare that I get more than four hours of sleep a day, and it's almost as much of a blessing as it is a curse. It does allow me to be quite productive, but it also makes it hard to deal with the normies. Not to mention constantly feeling rundown! Boo, I say. BOO!

Some Nights

No Shape
I was doing that, but now my nerves won't let me sleep unless I take my xanax. *sigh* Either way isn't healthy!
Even though they are both unhealthy, I think I would prefer not sleeping haha. At least when I'm not sleeping I can choose to at least try to do something productive. Days like today when I wake up at 4 in the afternoon and wonder what else I could have done in that time are unpleasant.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Even though they are both unhealthy, I think I would prefer not sleeping haha. At least when I'm not sleeping I can choose to at least try to do something productive. Days like today when I wake up at 4 in the afternoon and wonder what else I could have done in that time are unpleasant.

Trust me, either way isn't any good. Especially if you pass out from exhaustion in the middle of the day... still not productive XD Plus you need sleep to think... so without sleep you're just a walking zombie with no brain :p

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Crap. I am too weird. I wanna date, but at the same time, I don't want to not be single. :| Furthermore, apparently, I like guys who give me mixed signals and won't commit to me, but when a nice guy shows interest in me and asks me out on a date, I find every excuse not to go. And, I feel so bad about it, but meh... I've never been able to fake interest in anyone or anything.

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
Totally--something about not wanting someone who's too easy. It's so weird though because I crave affection (not so much attention). This guy is pretty upset with me for cancelling, but that kinda shows me I made the right choice.

Some Nights

No Shape
My most wanted thing in the world right now is to get in a car and just drive across the country. I wouldn't plan anything out and everything would kind of just happen. Of course being poor makes this impossible. Time to start saving maybe.

Top Bottom