• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 5 Wesker Dead Or Alive(dedicated to 013)

Wesker....

• Total voters

blivvy

Master of unlocking...
Premium
GG wesker but, you're dead xD

Now capcom can move on from characters with super powers and bring back the gud ol zombies in the next re.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
If Alex is the one in RER(Revelations), then we might have another great villian coming up.

In LIN, in a document, it mentions how Alex(who they never mention the gender of actually), could imitate, and mimic people just by observing them. Might be a reasoning for why we have two Chris' in the RER trailer.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Yes one of them could be Alex using Chris's form. What a great power, you'll never know where or who he his or whom to trust. Well you could keep asking personal questions until he fails.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
Wesker dead or alive? I'm thinking dead, but I have thought of a little something before. In Resident Evil 5, it's like what if in between the time Wesker got sucked out of the plane to when he re-emerged shirtless and infected himself with Uroboros, the real Wesker (who got sucked out of the plane) let loose a little clone experiment thing of himself to kill Chris while he fled? I did find it just a tiny bit odd that Wesker had on both his shirt and trench coat, then when he reappeared, he was shirtless. Most creations/experimental monsters in the series are at least shirtless.

I'm sure I'm just looking too much into it, though. lol

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Gawd, I hope he's dead. He's the worst antagonist in RE history, and that's even above morpheus. It's about time that little fairy takes a dirt nap.
Don't hate on him because of his sexuality!
Smiley_Shake_Fist_by_Mirz123.gif

bruno

Chief Researcher
Wesker dead or alive? I'm thinking dead, but I have thought of a little something before. In Resident Evil 5, it's like what if in between the time Wesker got sucked out of the plane to when he re-emerged shirtless and infected himself with Uroboros, the real Wesker (who got sucked out of the plane) let loose a little clone experiment thing of himself to kill Chris while he fled? I did find it just a tiny bit odd that Wesker had on both his shirt and trench coat, then when he reappeared, he was shirtless. Most creations/experimental monsters in the series are at least shirtless.

I'm sure I'm just looking too much into it, though. lol

I'm sorry to hurt your feeling, but there's no way Wesker could be keeping a clone in the middle of an active vulcano... I think he took off some clothes because of the heat or something like that.

Harry Sachz

Ancient Alien
I'm sorry to hurt your feeling, but there's no way Wesker could be keeping a clone in the middle of an active vulcano... I think he took off some clothes because of the heat or something like that.

Actually I meant the clone could've been aboard the plane. But yeah, I don't think my theory is too likely.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yes one of them could be Alex using Chris's form. What a great power, you'll never know where or who he his or whom to trust. Well you could keep asking personal questions until he fails.

It will be really cool to see a great Master Of Disguise in RE. Could add for some great story elements.

I wished they hadn't just tacked on all the martial arts stuff on Wesker though. I mean it was really innappropriate at times. I love martial arts, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jacki Chan, Van Damme, Wesley Snipes, Chuck Norris, etc, and I think it's a real waste, when they could have used that stuff for a cool new interesting villain(which most could agree is lacking right now at this point in time), instead they threw it on Al, in addition to a stupid leather trenchcoat and made him into a Matrix ripoff...lame.

Valentine

Hard To Kill
It will be really cool to see a great Master Of Disguise in RE. Could add for some great story elements.

I wished they hadn't just tacked on all the martial arts stuff on Wesker though. I mean it was really innappropriate at times. I love martial arts, Bruce Lee, Jet Li, Jacki Chan, Van Damme, Wesley Snipes, Chuck Norris, etc, and I think it's a real waste, when they could have used that stuff for a cool new interesting villain(which most could agree is lacking right now at this point in time), instead they threw it on Al, in addition to a stupid leather trenchcoat and made him into a Matrix ripoff...lame.
I agree with you, make a good point of course. But the good thing is though that we might never find out the true identity of Alex Wesker if this Chameleon power would be the case.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld

OMG that's exactly what I was thinking! I mean Wesker is bad@$$ for sure, he's always been bad@$$ but I actually prefer the cocky S.T.A.R.S. traitor who operated behind the scenes over the energizer bunny who just likes takin' names and kickin' ass.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
If he knows what's good for him he'll be dead, and happily remain that way because he's becoming a little stale/corny and cliche.

We need a new baddy. Someone who actually knows what they're doing.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
OMG that's exactly what I was thinking! I mean Wesker is bad@$$ for sure, he's always been bad@$$ but I actually prefer the cocky S.T.A.R.S. traitor who operated behind the scenes over the energizer bunny who just likes takin' names and kickin' ass.

He was a character made for behind the scenes for sure, and that is where he shined. Some people, characters, just don't need that much screen time. Perhaps the less we knew about him, the cooler he was, either way, he was better before UC.:)

Also, about the martial arts stuff, I think that could have been used on an entirely new character, making an interesting new character where the martial arts is a huge personality thing, instead of throwing it onto Wesker to just make him "badass"...or just more like a Matrix ripoff.

It's amazing how much people's opinions seems to change from when the time it happens to a couple of years later.

I know Capcom confirmed Albert's death, but see this is how I look at it. Capcom has a thing for being full of crap, they also have a habit of changing their minds. If another producer comes in and decide they want Albert Wesker back, he'll be back, regardless of how he died.

And people will weep and complain yet still buy it like the RE4 haters did with 5...Well, not all of them.

wesker_awesome

After a meal there's nothing like a good cigar.
Le gasp! For me??? *Tears up* I feel so welcome. Thankies. ^^

I must agree on the changing Wesker though. In UC and 5 he was changed, and while I still enjoyed his appearence and the fact that he was in the game, I feel that he wasn't at his best, not to mention his lack of intelligence and stability.

And ya know, as i've said before to others in different conversations, I felt that his death was most likely coming. Buuut...To be honest, it's not so much his possible death that bothers me, it's the WAY he was killed off and how he last presented himself. I felt that he was treated like an ordinary generic villain after all this time...Or did I lie to myself? Could it be that even though I told myself that I would accept Wesker's death before it happen, acctually seeing it happen just triggered how I truely felt about the situation? (WTF?)

I honestly think they should have gave him a better send off. But maybe this isn't the end, maybe this isn't his true send off. Maybe he'll make one last return before he's truely vanished from the franchise.

I want neither of them dead but at the same time, it'd be nice to see Chris and Wesker die together. I think it would have been fitting and less predictable. Especially if the reboot rumors are true and Capcom wished to end act 1. That's a better way it could have ended.

his absolute best was in the re remake.

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
I got the same feeling...but i also have a feeling to trust Capcom when they say he's really dead...and trust in Capcom isn't exactly somehting a lot of fans have given them recentley...

Like with Leon not being in Mercs 3D, or changing Jill, or trying to change Leon even more after 4, even though he was practically perfect.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Like with Leon not being in Mercs 3D, or changing Jill, or trying to change Leon even more after 4, even though he was practically perfect.

Look...changing Jill was fine...and everyone gets so upset about Leon...can they not understand that he was responsible for those peoples LIVES...i mean he can't be reckless with them around like he did in the games...people need to stay off Capcom's back about that...

Top Bottom