• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil ....Girls

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Elfadiciell;35087 said:
Ashley and Jill from RE3.
Ashley in RE3? :huh:

Don't tell me she's been kidnapped twice. :lol:

Edit,
I get it, you didn't say that Ashley was in RE3. Oops :blush:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Resident Evil ....Girls

I think RE fangirls should be eligible.

^_^

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
La Femme Fatale;30075 said:
Ada and Alexia were my favourite. I loved the Leon/Ada storyline, and it's awesome that she was kinda modeled after Nikita.
Nikita? Khrushchev?

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Alfred...oh wait, I mean Jill is.:) Jill or Claire, both are cool, and my decision is dictated by whichever has been in something really cool recently, as Claire's Degeneration is over, Jill has been placed back into the favs spot as a result of RE5.:)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Romero;43535 said:
Nikita? Khrushchev?
I wouldn't have my user-namesake be after a politician, haha. The 'Nikita' I was referring to is a character from 'La Femme Nikita': a 1990 French movie directed by Luc Besson, and it was later made into a Canadian television program starring Peta Wilson.

Anywho, just to get back on topic- I think Alexia just took first place for being my favourite RE gal. I'm super excited to see her in DC.

As for the girls on the 'good side', to be honest, I've never liked any apart from Sheva- and even so I still don't like her that much. I really don't know why- I've just never quite taken to Jill, Claire, or Rebecca.

Hoady

La Femme Fatale;43593 said:
I wouldn't have my user-namesake be after a politician, haha. The 'Nikita' I was referring to is a character from 'La Femme Nikita': a 1990 French movie directed by Luc Besson, and it was later made into a Canadian television program starring Peta Wilson.

Anywho, just to get back on topic- I think Alexia just took first place for being my favourite RE gal. I'm super excited to see her in DC.

As for the girls on the 'good side', to be honest, I've never liked any apart from Sheva- and even so I still don't like her that much. I really don't know why- I've just never quite taken to Jill, Claire, or Rebecca.

Thing with the bad girls is they could probably beat me up, then again they probably all could.Adas a twig though a nice jab to the ribs and shes play dough.

I claim Claire because she wears pink pants and pink looks sexy on women i suppose....:confused:

Top Bottom