• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil ....Girls

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
@La Femme Fatale, not liking the hero female characters all that much is understandable, although I like them, but of all of the characters that you do like out of the whole bunch is Sheva........??????

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Yeah, I don't understand it either. :lol: To be honest, this is the only one that I don't have much of an explanation for, so I don't know what to tell ya. It might just be a matter of me not disliking her as much as I dislike the others, perhaps.

EDIT: And, it could also be the fact that I haven't played as Jill, Claire, or Rebecca in... a year or two, I'd say. Maybe it's a 'familiarity' thing, if that makes sense.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Yeah that makes sense. I can sympathize, as I have trouble deciding who stays in my top 5 favorite characters, and it is the most recent thing for the character that sort of dictates that, like Claire in Degeneration, but then after RE5 Jill was back in.:)

wpstudart

I think people like Sheva because they either just played Resident Evil 5, or because they rather play resident evil 5 than the others. My girls are Jill and Claire. Ada is Leon's. (Chris will not mind with I take Jill right? Or his Sister right? Damn, I'm screwed). :lol:

L

Lurker
jill ftw. i will go make a tek tek of jill for my sig.

P.S. Jill at least isnt over powered like claire.

Davinfected

How exactly is Claire over-powered? All she can do in the games is shoot weapons. She can't do back-flips or anything (which Jill does with ease during her stint as a B.O.W.)
OK, Claire does one roundhouse kick in Degeneration and flips a pistol about, but thats it. She does bugger-all after getting a shard of glass lodged in her leg. Come to think of it, after being caught by Alexia, Claire became pretty redundant in Code Veronica too.

maike

I like Sheva and Ada then Jill comes after that but the other girls I couldn't bother with. Reasons why well..

Ada is a assassin and she is hot. Martial arts is good with her and she is such a mystery, I wouldn't be surprised if she was a BOW. And she is Asian American ^_^!

Sheva is hot and throws a mean ass kick! She can hold her own and she is definantly smart able to pick up english so quickly. Also she was willing to sacrifice to save Chris which was heart warming and she didn't even know him that well. And she is African ^_^

Jill isn't so hot I don't know why, it might just be her nose, she looked better in RE3 but then when all the graphics got up to date she looked a little funky. She took down Nemesis by herself and she too has also sacrificed herself for Chris. And she is White American ^_^

All the other girls in my opinion will not be able to get there unless they do something truly amazing!

codename: HUNK

Claire! Claire! Pubic hair!!:p

Sherry! Sherry! Not so hairy! JK :)

It's funny because it rymes! HA HA HA!!...

Seriously though, I like Claire, she's got a pretty face.

tequila

Bottle Lover
Jill, Claire, and Sheva. They're all sexy!

Ashley is just plain annoying and clingy.

Ada has that mysterious shady side. Her slick moves makes it a bad ass and could probably any guy's ass in a second since she's too quick.

But most of all, Claire is my top choice.

Then Jill, and Sheva following up.

For some reason, I don't like Ada much.

As far as Ashley, that's a hell no.

And as for Rebecca. She's cool because she'll recover you (like in RE). But I admir she did seem a little naive in RE 0.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm gonna have to go with Jill and Sheva.

Jill has always been my favorite female character, and Sheva's just badass!

Top Bottom