• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil ....Girls

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Okay man cool... It was just extremely far fetched...
I dont mean to offend, An I apologize.
... you don’t need to prove anything to me.

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
weskerfan;30113 said:
lisa trevor.lol
=P loloolol
I swear she is invincible....
:(

an If I remmeber her small part in the game I remmember it to be quite sad lol umbrella like.. messed her family up or soemthing

Godammlover

I...I... Censored out the naughty part :D
But, this is why jill is fappable.

edit.jpg

Stuffe

Sheva, she seems to be the most kickass girl in the series.
Sure Jill have been through some **** too, but I must say Sheva.

madmark

ok...I am gonna approach this one differently.
Ashley

Here's why....

She is a major albatross about your neck. She makes you save her over and over again. She makes you a better player.
A chick w/ machine guys kicks major behind, but a nubile in a catholic school girl skirt?...c'mon.
She should win every poll.... nyuk,nyuk,nyuk

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
LOL "nyuk,nyuk,nyuk"

I see your point. What I thought what anoyying about ashley is when someone picks her up an walks off with her you gotta be careful not to shoot her while shes over someones shoudler lol, but she does sorta make you a tad better player.

jerseyboi86

sorry to dissapoint but Sheva is not the best maybe the newest girl but not the best top girls point blank
1 JILL V
2 ADA W
3 Claire R

but my fave is Rebbeca she was young and imature in zero she had to carry a whole game...

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Lol that would be so weird having two chicks as mains. in a horror game, wman should not have to go through such horrors =P

But I geuss all the boobs an legs would be nice.. but it is a horror game haha...

Jill

RE5.;30437 said:
Lol that would be so weird having two chicks as mains. in a horror game, wman should not have to go through such horrors =P

But I geuss all the boobs an legs would be nice.. but it is a horror game haha...

yeah but it would be cool

echoey

Jupiter Jazz
Yeah man you can get blood stains on your player in Resi5 but they just fade off ergh I wish they stayed on you for the hole level that would be so cool =(

Top Bottom