• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How good are you??

Vote those that apply to you.

• Total voters

domino29

PftU Spokesperson
Ive beaten.

-Normal Mode
-Normal Mode 2nd Round (No Specialz)
-Mercenaries 12%
-Seperate Ways

Tried to beat Assignment Ada last night. Its frickin tough! Help!

aoshi

Completed all modes.Assignment ada was a bit hard in the end with krauser but completed it.

St Anger Zero

Survivalist
ive beaten the gamecube version 13 times on normal

and im stuck at the beginning of the island on pro completely out of ammo

only have 5 stars for hunk and wesker

and I beat Assignment Ada on the PS2 version

Blue_Rose88

Code:Veronica
lol out of all the RE games i crushed 2 and 4. i've beaten 4(GC version ) like 17 times on all difficulties, have infinite ct and rl, 5 stars on mercenaries, and beat assignment ada. i haven't played 4 in awhile so i might be rusty lol

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Recently replayed it and i can confirm

I'm still good... oh yes,

Once a S.T.A.R always a S.T.A.R

hogwartskid7

Ex-Umbrella Scientist
Ive beaten.

-Normal Mode
-Normal Mode 2nd Round (No Specialz)
-Mercenaries 12%
-Seperate Ways

Tried to beat Assignment Ada last night. Its frickin tough! Help!

I'm sorry, but how can you not beat it? Tell me what part you're stuck at, and I'll help.

codename: HUNK

Well, because for the longest time I had no life, I've beaten the game on easy and hard, beat both ada's missions, 5-starred on all levels of mercs with all characters, unlocked all guns, and went through the entire pro-difficulty with a knife (and a standard hangun for long-distance bosses). Like I said, no life.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Recently replayed it and i can confirm

I'm still good... oh yes,

Once a S.T.A.R always a S.T.A.R
I recently played it and I can confirm...

I still suck. Though, to be fair I have beaten Ada's missions since voting. But apart from that... my talents lay elsewhere (hahahah).

VP-70

I recently played it and I can confirm...

I still suck. Though, to be fair I have beaten Ada's missions since voting. But apart from that... my talents lay elsewhere (hahahah).
Gotta empty your mind.. gotta get into the zone, where you and the gun are one! you gotta let those bullets go freeeeee like your love! you gotta believeeeeeeee you are the one!

breatheeeeee slowly, and focus on your target... their thoughts are yours, and you see what they see! steady the aim and pull the trigger!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Gotta empty your mind.. gotta get into the zone, where you and the gun are one! you gotta let those bullets go freeeeee like your love!
But that is exactly the problem! My love is so free that when I expel the bullets from my weapon, they have a habit of embedding themselves anywhere but whatever they were intended for! The walls get alot of lovin'. :p

VP-70

But that is exactly the problem! My love is so free that when I expel the bullets from my weapon, they have a habit of embedding themselves anywhere but whatever they were intended for! The walls get alot of lovin'. :p
Well, maybe not a bad thing, walls are underrated in my opinion.. very much over looked.

greaterbadass

The Strategic One
-Easy (PS2, Gamecube, Wii)
-Normal (PS2, Gamecube, Wii)
-Professional (PS2) only once
-Seperate Ways (PS2, Wii)
-Assignment Ada (PS2, Wii)
-5 starred Mercenaries (PS2)

Rain611

You can't kill me.
I've beaten the game on normal and pro, beat Assignment Ada and Separate Ways and got 5 stars on all levels with all characters on Mercs.

I must say, I think Mercs on RE4 was way harder than on RE5. I had to struggle to get 5 stars on some levels, especially with Leon. The final 5 star score I acquired for the Handcannon was Leon on the Military Base level.

I have a knack for memorizing maps and item placements so beating story mode was not very difficult. Krauser posed a challenge in Assignment Ada, but I think it only took me 2 or 3 tries to beat him. I don't remember having any difficulty with Separate Ways.

G-Viruse Infectee

The Ashford Twins. We really are twins.
I have completed RE4 onnormal and working on professional but i too busy playing RE5 trying to get the achevments. i also completed assiment ADA and sepret ways.

Joe S. Kennedy

I'm just missing the 5 stars for the Merc. but i don't really play that mod much often and so i don't know well the places... i gotta work it out.

benfen

Leon fan
Pro: Rounds: 23 (Ps2)
Normal: 2 (GC)
Normal: 16 (Wii)

More of obbession than skill. Every second play I sell all my weapons and do a challenge like handun only or something. I've also got 32 rounds on easy for Ps2, my only other notable acheivment. But I cannot play mercs, and have not played mercs for a long time.

Top Bottom