• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How good are you??

Vote those that apply to you.

• Total voters

allan

hi there... Im an avid fan of all the resident evil series... BUT I ONLY PLAYED 2,3,4 and 5...
im just wondering if i can download RE4 in my PSP 1000

Neutral_00

There is no more of ME !
I've finished it in all modes, have gotten ray gun, and I've 5 star'd all of the Mercs.

I think I'm good !

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
Beaten Easy, Normal and Professional mode, Separated Ways and Assigment Ada also, after that I think: "I need Handcannon" ;). Two weeks, and I got it!. But Hunk and Leon on Waterworld map were a nigtmare :/
After beaten RE4 more than 15 times, I wrote solution for main polish RE portal- they published it :)

NintenStar

I've beaten Normal and all of Ada's stuff. I'm in the middle of Professional Mode. I'm about to face Verdugo. I've got almost 5 stars for everyone on Mercenaries. I've got all 5 for Krauser, HUNK, and Wesker. All I need is Ada and Leon. I need:

Leon: Village(4 stars), Castle(didn't even try it yet without quiting), Waterworld (4 stars)
Ada: Village (4 stars), Caslte (4 stars)

L

Lurker
In RE4 knife is not a primary weapon ;)
Haha, I played RE4 way too many times to count. Most Dr. Salvadors at the beginning I did run away from though. Every playthrough. Gotta conserve those shotgun shells, y'know?

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
One shot to stun him, kick, after that knife. And repeat. You will use maybe 4-5 shells, it's not too many :). Yes, I know- you know this tactic ;)

L

Lurker
One shot to stun him, kick, after that knife. And repeat. You will use maybe 4-5 shells, it's not too many :). Yes, I know- uon know this tactic ;)
But those are also 4-5 headshots I could use. It doesn't hurt to run. Very few are unskippable early on.

Maestro

Sniper Wolf
Premium
4-5 headshots, but you gain Ruby ;). But you're right, if somebody needs to save ammo, better run away :)

NintenStar

You know you can avoid them right? After you walk into the village, don't go for the shotgun. Kill everyone with the handgun. After they're stunned, kick them and start knifing. The only one you can't really avoid is the one outside of Mendez's house. But that's easy if you use a grenade or two. When you leave the village, take the right path to avoid the Bella Sisters. But it's possible to kill him with a knife. Just don't get too close. After he swings and misses, knife, kick, knife. Repeat.

L

Lurker
You know you can avoid them right? After you walk into the village, don't go for the shotgun. Kill everyone with the handgun. After they're stunned, kick them and start knifing. The only one you can't really avoid is the one outside of Mendez's house. But that's easy if you use a grenade or two. When you leave the village, take the right path to avoid the Bella Sisters. But it's possible to kill him with a knife. Just don't get too close. After he swings and misses, knife, kick, knife. Repeat.
Is there anyone who doesn't avoid the Bella Sisters? the only times I take that path was on my first playthrough and Knight Ashley playthroughs.

svp

My second fave game of all time! the game isnt too hard or scary it is perfect!! the perfect game in my opinion. I am pretty good. I am solid at pro and I beat all the Ada missions. I have GC so some Ada scenarios I didnt get. Played it about 8 times

Menalpatient

I wouldn't call it perfect.. its good but it actually becomes repetitious at times.. and quiet as well. The garden area could have used some sort of music. Sometimes it feels like a lonely game.

It would be fun to have an FFA online on the xbox or playstation, do they have that yet? I know they have it for Perfect Dark.

Cannibal Jesse

Cannibal Jesse on Xbox Live RE5, RE6 &Revelations.
I've perfected my RE4 scores, across the board S average. One thing I still wish they would have done was add a Krauser plot, playing him in Mercenaries Reunion is nice and all but instead of two Ada campaigns we should have had a Krauser one.

ProMode

A few months ago I picked up RE4 (my favorite game) to play to 100% completion: Normal/Pro mode, Separate Ways, Assignment Ada, all 24 bottle caps, 5 stars on all Mercs and have all unlockable "cheat" weapons in my case. I'm almost there! I'm about 400k away from buying the Infinite Launcher and then I've completed everything. I consider myself good but compared to the people that score 200k+ in Mercs on Youtube, I could be a lot better. My highest score is 124k with Ada in the Village.

Ganado

Floundering in the savage doorway
I'm utterly hopeless at it (62 hours to complete it on easy) but it matters not a jot, I completed it and that'll do! Am in agreement that it's one of the best games I've ever played, right up there with Revenge Of The Mutant Camels, Manic Miner, Tomb Raider I, III and the reboot, and Silent Hill 1 to 4, of which 2 is the only game to ever make me cry like merry hell at its conclusion. I'm sure RE4 will stake its place at the peak once I've played through Ada's missions and the main game a couple more times, however long it takes me :)

Top Bottom