• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How good are you??

Vote those that apply to you.

• Total voters

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I did a run-through on normal with just the handgun (no upgrades the second time, I wanted to practice with upgrades the first time) and knife and no healing, and kind of did that on pro, though I let myself use one first aid spray and flash grenades were allowed in specific areas (the cabin with Luis, for example), and firepower upgrades for the handgun, but no other upgrades. I really like to challenge myself with RE.
My game apparently also has two hidden modes that are only on my PS2 disc- Ashley Only Screams at Nothing Mode, and Novistador Stalker Mode. xD

Last edited:

Fenris

Wolf :)
I've beaten professional mode a long time ago. It was a pain in the ass though... Unfortunately I can't play Assigment Ada or Mercenaries because they were cut from the German version, which I own. I always try to beat my games on every difficult level that they have, so it was just another "mission" for me.

Mattyice26

I did a run-through on normal with just the handgun (no upgrades the second time, I wanted to practice with upgrades the first time) and knife and no healing, and kind of did that on pro, though I let myself use one first aid spray and flash grenades were allowed in specific areas (the cabin with Luis, for example). I really like to challenge myself with RE.
My game apparently also has two hidden modes that are only on my PS2 disc- Ashley Only Screams at Nothing Mode, and Novistador Stalker Mode. xD
Haha. Ashley can be a bit dumb....
It's really hard to play through on pro with no upgrades and no yellow herbage . I have yet to do it. :/

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Haha. Ashley can be a bit dumb....
It's really hard to play through on pro with no upgrades and no yellow herbage . I have yet to do it. :/

I only did the firepower upgrade with my handgun in my pro only handgun/knife/single first aid spray/flash grenade run. Bosses would've been really hard without it. xD

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I still have yet to try a No Merchant run of RE4. If I'm ever going to attempt that, it's gonna be Wii edition for maximum precision.

Mattyice26

I still have yet to try a No Merchant run of RE4. If I'm ever going to attempt that, it's gonna be Wii edition for maximum precision.
I've tried that myself. Only picking up the weapons u can find without upgrading. It's really difficult. I've yet to finish that challenge

AdaWait

Your right hand comes off?
I think playing it all on one save is more impressive. I have played a lot of video games and even I can't stay up that long without wanting to kill myself.

Top Bottom