• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 4 How good are you??

Vote those that apply to you.

• Total voters

chrisheva

Chosen Keyblade Wielder
I had way to much time on my hands, and got sucked into playing the game, but the reward was unlocking everything, and finding all the glitches(like walking through walls)including all mercs stages having 5 stars, all treasure locations memorized, all...well...everything

yea, id say i had to much time on my hands

faggot

i beat ada's missions and when i finally got past the cabin on professional i gave up because i heard krauser was even harder

i couldnt 5 star ever merc either lol

Micrathena

I've played it over a dozen times on various levels, but I never really gave the mercs a chance. Once I hook up my GC again I should give it another try :p

Dos

First time I played Normal (the first time I played the game full stop) I died fifteen times...seem to remember that the first Dr Salvador was responsible for one of these deaths, Del Lago once, that I died twice in the cabin fight, twice in the water room, once in the Garrador cage, once in the King's Grail area, twice in the two Garradors room, once from Verdugo, once from a Regenerator, once from an Iron Maiden, once in the wrecking ball room and once in the knife fight with Krauser.

Interestingly enough, the only two chapters that I have never died in (on any difficulty level full stop) are 1-2 and 4-3. Chapter 1-2 looks a little scary when you first play the game- that mountain fortress is just crawling with Ganados, but in practice it is quite an easy area. And as for 4-3, you would think that with the high Ganado count (around 70), the collapsing ceiling, the minecart ride and not to mention FOUR Dr Salvadors in the one chapter, it wouldn't be quite so easy. But I have always found it an easy chapter. Have most other people found 4-3 easy as well?

But yes I've beaten easy, normal and pro, Assignment Ada and have earned five stars with every character on all four levels in Mercenaries. Getting five stars for Leon and Hunk on Waterworld took me forever though. I wish I had access to Seperate Ways, alas I don't as I have the Gamecube version.

hobojoe521

Re: How good are you at RE4?

Has anyone here got to mess around with the Hand Cannon? I don't believe I have it in my professional file as I don't have enough pesetas to make it broken. (to unlock it you have to 5 star all the mercs)

HOW THE HELL DID YOU GET THE HAND CANNON

Dos

Once the Handcannon is fully upgraded to 100 firepower and infinite ammo, it is the most powerful weapon in the entire game, not counting the rocket launchers. It takes down** any El Gigante in two shots...regenerators in two shots, Verdugo in three or four when he is frozen...you can shoot a Garrador from the front and it still penetrates his armour (even the heavily armoured one in the two Garraors room) and kills him in two or three shots...basically it is a monster of a weapon and it makes the game really easy, even on pro. The hard bit is earning 5 stars on all four characters in Mercenaries so that you get the gun in the first place!

**In normal mode. Pro would be a shot or two more for each of those mentioned.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
D.E.Mortal;83633 said:
I've beaten RE4 a load of times (lost count honestly:() but i cant get that cannon thing...can sum1 help me?
The Handcannon is unlocked when you have earned 5-star rankings on all Mercenaries stages with every character.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Lmao, it's a situation where having charms doesn't work to your advantage? :p

codename: HUNK

Even though I hate RE4 as a resident evil game, I love a good challenge. RE4 got too easy, so I started playing through with a knife. Dr. Salvador is actually really easy to kill with a knife. I only used a handgun when I absolutely needed it, like to free ashley from Salazar's trap, to kill Salazar, to get spinals and other such treasures, and basically when something can't be hit with a knife.

Chris90

I have beaten normal, but pretty sure I can do it on professional, just havent bothered doing it yet :p

Also done Ada mission, and 5 stars with everyone except Krauser

aoshi

I am so happy to say that i finished mercenaries with a lot of area analysis and ada wong was a pain in the mode.But bonus weapons are available only on a complete game. So currently playin PRO mode. Its a **** really. I am in a lot of pain.

DarthDylan

I have completed:
Easy mode
Normal mode
Professional mode
5 star in all mercenaries.All characters.
All Ada missions and have beat Assignment ada.
All weapons.
All Suits/costumes

hydrocyborg

i think Evil-Akunin must be cheating or some thing like that,that impossible
to get those point on PS2,and it can do bye Trainer on PC!
like others I'm Professional in RE4 and Beat that game on 2:36" in Professional mode on PC!!!
that literally True.

Top Bottom