• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

Resident Evil 3: Nemesis (1999) Carlos!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
She was so good. I actually appreciated the fact that she played the game and studied Jill a bit. I was watching an interview with Ali Larter who played Claire, and she asked Milla who Capcom was- her tone kind of suggested that she didn't think anyone else knew either. *headdesk* I was kinda ****ed off. Way to show you know NOTHING about the material you're supposed to base your character off of.

judled

yeah she defo didnt come across as clair.
clairs nice and smiley shes all grim and stuff.

Trinity

La Femme Fatale;30924 said:
I liked Carlos, he was my favourite male RE character until RE 4's version of Leon came along. I liked his accent, haha. :p

Even though I hated all of the movies (the first one isn't as bad though), Oded Fehr did a good job as Carlos. He was very nice looking too, which always helps.

Ewww...are you serious? He looked like an everyday NY junkie...

judled

Trinity;30995 said:

no he didnt he was kinda charming in a rough around the edges kinda way... (im not gay or anything but it is easy to see)

Jill

Trinity;30995 said:
omg i thought he was an ok character he was cool a junkie would be going a bit far

loathsbane

carlos is a cool character, i think they should have done more with mikhail. mikhail was definitely the coolest.

Jlackleon

Martian Ambassador
iHadeSsS;24703 said:
What are everyones thoughts on him..i.e being a playable character and his involvement in the story?

I didn't actually like him, and would have preferred someone else as a side character. not meaning someone old..but maybe someone who would have been more suited into the storyline!!

I liked Carlos. :)

Valentine

Hard To Kill
Yes Crlos was all right but Nicholai was a good one however hope the ending where he survives is the real one.

Spike991

The Master Of Unlocking
Carlos is a cool character, although I never cared too much for his voice in RE3, I feel that UC was an improvement, although it should have had a bit more of an accent...

I was however dissapointed with Capcom's decision to for some unknown reason make the UBCS symbol on the back of his vest really small and in the upper part of it, rather than big like it is for every other UBCS member in every other game so far.:(

Silverfern

The Haka: "Ka Mate!"
Hes not such a bad character on re3, but it stinks when he takes off and leaves jill alone out and about.

Sexta_PT

i liked carlos in the movie and in the game like him as a side charater or to play the mercenaries :lol:

Shefa

I actually like Carlos guess it will be a good experience to play him as a character in RE...He proves to be pretty good in the movies so why not as a video game character...

residentevil#1

i didnt like carlos! he got very annoying to me! it was hilarious when he got a slap from Jill in Re3! and i also thought it was hilarious how in Re Umbrella chronicles Jill says "there's too many of them" or something like that and then Carlos goes "dont worry, i wont let anything happen to you!" and the next second hes like "we're doomed!"!!!!!!!!!!!! hahaha how stupid!!!!! XD

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I sincerely don't know why people dislike Carlos, he was a good character, a great partner and infinitely preferable to Steve in every way.

Carriers of Dust

S.T.A.R.S. Bravo Team
Magnolia Grandiflora;94785 said:
I sincerely don't know why people dislike Carlos, he was a good character, a great partner and infinitely preferable to Steve in every way.

Couldn't agree more, Carlos > Steve. But I think Billy is the best out of the three.

Top Bottom