• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
I'll share my thoughts if you share your chocolate.

giphy.gif

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Silent Hill Revelation 3D was honest-to-god an antithesis to all the games.
Jumpscares, flat characters, Heather timid and shy when she meets Douglas, f*cking UGH

Exactly. The acting was so bad that it made the acting in the RE flicks look good. They focused more on the idea of making a 3D movie and neglected actually making a film that could have been beautifully horrifiying. This is why I hate 3D films- most of them are tacky.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Just watched the movie Silent Hill again the other night, easily the best videogame adaptation thus far. Sure things were changed but it was for the sake of a movie format- the number one thing they should have done was make the story more mysterious for the audience to figure out instead of having one entire scene walk the audience through what happened in Silent Hill and to Alyssa. But otherwise their choice in monsters and even their original monster design (the janitor) were really well thought out. Obviously some of the story and dialogue could have used some tweaking but still the respect for the game series was evident. 7/10

Silent Hill Revelation was crap however.
I can definitely see your points, and I've never thought about it like that, but I actually feel the opposite. I think that the second is leaps and bounds better/scarier than the first. Well, neither are SCARY, but comparatively speaking...I think the second one was much closer to feeling like a Silent Hill game than the first. The first didn't actually feel like SH until the the last 30 minutes. But again, I can see your points.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
While doing an event quest on Forge of empire i had an idea which i threw in the Global Chat about making an event for David Bowie.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay so I got up this morning, fixed my lunch for work and was talking to my mom's urn. I did exactly what I always do on her birthday:

"Happy birthday, mom. And I told you first so that means I love you more; I'm the better child."

The love between a good parent and a child is eternal and doesn't go anywhere.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I'm actually really embarrassed to share this and I think it's absolutely TERRIBLE! But I had to make this SFM video animation for a school project. It sucks, but I need to post it online. I was wondering if you guys could like it? There's no need to watch it. I just need to get views and likes, yes it is a requirement by the teacher. I HATE the idea of doing it and I should have made a fake youtube account so I don't look like a jackass xD Oh well

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
That chocolate gif wasn't fully loaded on my page so it was scrolling fairly slower compared to the actual Speed.
The more I scrolled down the page the more it had time to load so everyone's post who quoted it was getting faster each time and I thought it was something to do with the quoting making it faster.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I'm actually really embarrassed to share this and I think it's absolutely TERRIBLE! But I had to make this SFM video animation for a school project. It sucks, but I need to post it online. I was wondering if you guys could like it? There's no need to watch it. I just need to get views and likes, yes it is a requirement by the teacher. I HATE the idea of doing it and I should have made a fake youtube account so I don't look like a jackass xD Oh well

Impressive snake

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
This is me every time I try to play video games these days:

Hmm... this game needs an update? Oh ok.

-10- minutes later.

**** it, still have 1021 minutes until this stupid update finishes and I can't do **** because it's taking up all my internet. Abort mission.

Watch Oprah on Youtube.

Director Bison

King of Games
my 5 year old niece just came over and started playing Smash Bros
but this time she saw Bayonetta for the first time and she picked the Jeanne Color scheme
after playing as her she says "THIS IS THE BEST GIRL EVER!"

I'm so proud of her

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
This is me every time I try to play video games these days:

Hmm... this game needs an update? Oh ok.

-10- minutes later.

**** it, still have 1021 minutes until this stupid update finishes and I can't do **** because it's taking up all my internet. Abort mission.

It seems like every game I play lately wants to perform a huge, mandatory-that-it-automatically-restart-my-machine update.

F this, imma play Sega games

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Found out this morning, my grandma went to the shop to get a new phone contract becsuse her phone was failing and they talked her into getting a top of the range Samsung galaxy phone on a £700 contract.
She now has to pay double and is panicking because she can't pay it or know how to us the phone.
I csnt believe they have taken advantage of her and put her into the contract.
She hasn't even had a flip phone before. Now she has a touch screen android device and she has no idea how to use it.
They have basically conned her into this deal. I'm bloody livid
I'm hoping the family she has with her in that part of the country can do something to sort out the contract instead

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Finished Goodnight Mommy and wow what a movie. It was a bit different from what I expected but overall I loved this movie. It's actually pretty sad once you figure everything out.

Top Bottom