• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I have been trying to keep it together all day and I'm sort of failing... miserably. My heart hurts today. I was bewitched by Bowie ever since Mom introduced me to Labyrinth - before I could even string a sentence together. His voice was perfection. He was perfection. The world lost a giant among men today and I'll miss him terribly. :(

Bringing out the old-school REN sigs.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
Piping in for Bowie as well. His music has been a constant, driving force in my life. He's one of the biggest reasons my brother and I decided to start making music of our own. In place of any religious dogma, his albums sit chiefly among our own makeshift gospel. When he retired from making music, I was heartbroken, but I always held out hope he'd be back. When he finally did come back, it was with a great record! And now a second one! Hell, I've been listening to "Blackstar" pretty much non-stop since it came out on Friday. Not one hour before news of his death hit, I posted "I really, really missed David Bowie, and I'm thrilled as f*** "The Next Day" wasn't a one off!" on Facebook only to come back a little later on to see that he was dead. Now, I am back to missing him all over again, but this time I don't get to hold out hope he'll be back. He's just dead and it sucks.

mjk321

I have a presentation to do for business men and company CEOs (or so I've heard) in a few hours.

nerves = REKT

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I have a presentation to do for business men and company CEOs (or so I've heard) in a few hours.

nerves = REKT

It might be too late, but good luck!

CT1 (Fallout 4 talk):
In Fallout 4 at first I was the good character, I joined the Minutemen and The Railroad, and The Institute was apparently a "bad" faction... then I went to The Institute and they got to me.
That's one of the things I love about that game, there really is no official good or bad, just factions you like/agree with most, unlike previous games in the series.
CT2 (my occasional post about Days of Our Lives that maybe one person reads):
As sad as I am that they killed Stefano off of Days for good, I'm glad they brought Andre back to take his place as the main villain. They also really need to bring Kristen back, though EJ will most likely be brought back first (am I the only one that loves that family but hates him?). Also I hope Chad stays. As much as I can't stand Abigail, I hope she only gets a new actress instead of the character leaving the show, because if she leaves Chad might leave soon after, though maybe she'll come back.

mjk321

It might be too late, but good luck!

thanks! just finished the presentation and I think it was well-received.
they liked when I talked about how marriage and divorcing in my country.

P.S. great tip if you have even a mild stage fright: drink a lot before the thing you're gonna do, and dont go to the bathroom. it well make you forget about the rekt nerves

Airaku

Stray Jedi
You'd probably have to watch that show every weekday for years to fully understand. xD The DiMera family is kind of like a soap opera Wesker family, but way bigger.

So a dick bag family that tries to take over the world with viruses and B.O.W's trying to be gods? And some of them want to be immortal (technically Spencer counts -_-) and 99% of the family is dead? One last living member of the family who's a bitch and happens to be the smartest and scariest of them all? =O SOUNDS AWESOME ^.^

Looks like it's going to be Sanders vs Trump. This is going to be one hell of an interesting election.

Yes but Clinton still has a chance as well. Bush and everyone else is pretty much ruled out. I'd be surprised if Trump actually wins. So many people are voting him just to **** over the G.O.P. Right now I'm very interested in the battle of the Democrats :p They seems be a lot of back and forth going on. One day Sanders is all the race, the next Clinton is. Our Canadian elections had a lot of back and forth as well.

Bernie Sanders is the only candidate I have any sort of confidence in.

I have to agree with this. He's the only one who is willing to take a huge leap backwards to fix things right. He's the only one that has the balls to try and make money government operated. Take some power back from the big bankers and regulate the economy. Pretty much Pre-Woodrow Wilson era. Who basically went on record saying that he was "tricked" and considered him to be the worst preisedent in American history for it.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

PS. Did you know that that the next president will be considered "the 45th president of the United States" but in reality he/she will be the 44th president? Does anyone know why? :p

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know that moment when you watch a remake horror movie. but you don't feel scared while watching it. and then a few months later you decide to watch the original movie which scares the **** out of you. Well that is what happened to me last night when i watched REC which came in 2007. and was remade in 2008 and was called Quarantine.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Quarantine was a really stupid and unscary movie compared to REC. But we must pay tribute to those few horror remakes that are just as good or better than their originals, like John Carpenter's The Thing.

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Quarantine was a really stupid and unscary movie compared to REC. But we must pay tribute to those few horror remakes that are just as good or better than their originals, like John Carpenter's The Thing.

I totally agree with you. there are some remakes that are good or better. But there are some remakes that makes me think of a quote from The Rookie (1990)

Nick Pulovski said:
Wanna know what's a crime? Whoever defaced that work of art by painting it that color... ought to have his *** removed.

Top Bottom