• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
You know what i just realized that there is a creepy face that has a mouth shaped as a heart in the MGM logo.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
You're gonna kick ass @Angel
Aw thanks!

Well I went, after having a major panic attack in the car and refusing to get out, and it was actually really really fun. Everyone was super-friendly, overweight like me and complete novices. I hurt a lot today but I learnt two of the 8 punches (we're adding kickboxing in later on in the course) and did lots of squats, running and boxing (obviously).

Turns out I'm a natural hitter - the guy running it reckons I could do it for real, but I don't have the stamina for real boxing. This is good enough for me.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I just got back from my trip late last night. I had a pretty amazing time. Flight had to detour because of strong winds and lack of fuel.

I went to CoCo Bongo and it was AMAZING. It's a night club with shows that go on for 3-4 hours. Bane picked Batman up and slammed his spine on his knee then threw him off the 2nd level. Then swung on a rope right above the crowd who was dancing and cheering. He then landed on the bar top and flopped his greatness in front of everyone. Batman jumped down and then Bane beat the **** out of Batman with some really mean hooks and curb stomped him in the side of his chest. Catwoman came swinging down and kicked him and they fought and she flipped him over. Bane retreated on a rope back up and she swung up after him. Batman then battled his thugs and Bane beat his ass again. Catwoman game and fought them and pulled out a gun and shot bane in the face. They quoted lines from the movie and gahhh it was amazing! I might post a vid tidbit I took o nmy phone if you guys want.

Spider-man and Green Goblin also swung around in the air doing some amazing acrobatics and fought on the bar top as well. Mock ups of The Beatles, Queen, Madonna, and Michael Jackson performed. A Tron light battle, ugh it was amazing. Air shoots down on the crowd. Lots of confetti and balloons. ALL THE DRINKS ARE FREE!!! I got so drunk and had at least 7-9 drinks. No, beer, all the real stuff. They do NOT measure their alcohol. They just poor it and the tender ****ed up once and gave me a tall glass of pure whiskey.... really? I was like... oh well and just drank it xD The show was great. And..... At the end I danced on the bar top with about a dozen people.... there were about 2000 people there.... ugh! >.<
It was great! If any of you go to a city with a CoCo Bongo there. YOU MUST GO!!!! :D

A few other interesting things happened. It was a really fun trip :)

That... that sounds more disturbing than anything. xD Welcome back! :D

Airaku

Stray Jedi
That... that sounds more disturbing than anything. xD Welcome back! :D

Thank you *hugs*

What part was disturbing?

I took a bunch of videos of the fights but I'll only post this segment. The part with Bane breaking Batman and throwing him off has so many flashing lights after Bane swings above the crowd. If anyone has epilepsy on here..... they'd pass out watching it.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Thank you *hugs*

What part was disturbing?

I took a bunch of videos of the fights but I'll only post this segment. The part with Bane breaking Batman and throwing him off has so many flashing lights after Bane swings above the crowd. If anyone has epilepsy on here..... they'd pass out watching it.

Well it sounds very dangerous. xD
Also just not my type of thing. :p

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It never stops to amaze me how inane people are. Is it too much to ask that people make decisions and act based on facts rather on what they feel or assume? Yes, it is too much, people don't bother to check facts, especially if what they assume is something that makes them angry. The average human is inane. And I have not even mentioned the ones that are really pulling the average intelligence down.

(I'm referring to RL people, not anyone of you.)

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@Airaku You know i've spent half of last night trying to figure out where i heard of CoCo Bongo before. And i just remembered that it was from The Mask.

+ There are cats in Fallout 4.

The Mask is actually the mascot of the place. As is Spider-Man. The Mask ALWAYS shows up and walks through the crowd. It's pretty awesome. Beetlejuice always shows up as well, he walks down and also flys around the room on a chord.

@Maddy7

It's very safe. Safer than any concert and I'm unaware if anyone got hurt there. Performers maybe, but not the people. There is a lot of security and there are random the door drug searches and weapon searches. They will actually hold you and turn you over to the authorities if your caught selling illegal substances in the bathroom. I imagine that it's happened but I've been twice and only seen people who are drunk in there. I've never seen a fight or even an act of aggression between people. The servers also walk around and ask people what they want to drink and brings you the drink you want. It's amazing and it's definitely safe and there's always an eye out. Security will walk through the heart of the crowd. They do seem to ignore people for being drunk but they do keep an eye open.

It's okay if it's not your thing. Even though I think you'd love it xD You can actually go in and there are upper floors for people to sit down and just watch it.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Living on a mix of cough medicine, throat sweets, ibuprofen and tea. I really want to be better by tomorrow as I'm going out for a meal.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Living on a mix of cough medicine, throat sweets, ibuprofen and tea. I really want to be better by tomorrow as I'm going out for a meal.
Ugh, me too. I was super medicated for my interview. And I don't know what happened but today when I woke up my eyelashes were like... Stuck to my face and now my one eye is all swollen. It was nasty.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Ugh, me too. I was super medicated for my interview. And I don't know what happened but today when I woke up my eyelashes were like... Stuck to my face and now my one eye is all swollen. It was nasty.
How did the interview go? Hope you get well soon.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
How did the interview go? Hope you get well soon.
Thanks sweetie. I think I did well - I made him laugh a few times and he said he'd call me back, but I messed up on a question or two and I had lost my voice a few days ago so I was really raspy... i was struggling to sound like I wasn't a crack addict lol.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Thanks sweetie. I think I did well - I made him laugh a few times and he said he'd call me back, but I messed up on a question or two and I had lost my voice a few days ago so I was really raspy... i was struggling to sound like I wasn't a crack addict lol.
Haha, well I'm sure you did great. You'll have to let us know what happens. Fingers crossed for you. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Get well soon, both of you. :) And I too hope the interview went well, I'm sure the interviewer knows how it is to be ill.
Speaking of... I'm not well myself, I believe I've got a slight fever.

Maybe we should have a group hug and exchange viruses? :p

Reactions: Jen

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I tried Thai food for the first time today. Delicious!! Chicken Satay (I believe that's the correct way to do it) and garlic and black pepper shrimp.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
W00t, happy birthday to the greatest Replicant ever designed, Roy Batty.

CYKKcWHU0AADSk1.jpg

If you need me, I'll be watching my Blu-ray of this movie (again).

Top Bottom