• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Cheer

Kamen Rider
Stupid earthquake. I was trying to play Fallout 4 and now I'm all shaky and stuff.

Oh dear hope you are alright.

CT: *starts to dance* Dinner,
Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
everything ok?

Oh dear hope you are alright.

CT: *starts to dance* Dinner,
Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner, Dinner.

Yeah, I'm okay, thanks for asking. It just really shook me up (pun partially intended) because I hadn't felt an earthquake that strong in a while.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Blue skies yesterday and now it's pouring with rain today.

Gotta love Storm Frank.

Unless, of course, you're Cumbrian and currently under about 10 feet of water.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Never appreciated until now how difficult it is to answer a question like "Why are you interested in a career in law?" until answering it for these damned application forms.

Curse you law firms. CURSE YOU!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Never appreciated until now how difficult it is to answer a question like "Why are you interested in a career in law?" until answering it for these damned application forms.

Curse you law firms. CURSE YOU!
Why is that a difficult question? You just say some sh!t about how you're passionate about upholding the constitution and insuring that everyone has the right to a fair trial. ;)

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Why is that a difficult question? You just say some sh!t about how you're passionate about upholding the constitution and insuring that everyone has the right to a fair trial. ;)
Hahaha oh if only such a statement worked here in London! I came up with some true but hyper-pretentious BS about my fascination with the everyday involvement of the law in business matters that many often neglect and the law's role as a regulatory framework in business (and my strange love of legal concepts).

The only thing more pretentious than that was my A-grade English Literature exam from the summer!

EDIT: Also, the next person I hear address the Monster as Frankenstein will be killed and used as parts for my very own 'wretch', 'fiend' and 'demon'.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Total Recall is one of the most frustrating movies I've ever seen. I'm just as lost as Douglas Quaid as I watch it. I just want to know what's going on!

The remake is frustrating for a different reason... mainly not being nearly as good.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Stupid earthquake. I was trying to play Fallout 4 and now I'm all shaky and stuff.

I COMPLETELY MISSED THE GODDAMN EARTHQUAKE.
I only found out about it because I logged into Facebook five minutes after it happened and my newsfeed was flooded with "omg earthquake" and I'm like "What?"

Cheer

Kamen Rider
So in the past couple of hours i've been playing Fallout 4 and have two power suits. and don't know what to do with one of them.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
So in the past couple of hours i've been playing Fallout 4 and have two power suits. and don't know what to do with one of them.

I'm pretty sure you can somehow give them to companions, if you use them.
I have two suits of Power Armor, but I never use either of them. They're just sitting there outside of my workshop that I made. xD

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I'm pretty sure you can somehow give them to companions, if you use them.
I have two suits of Power Armor, but I never use either of them. They're just sitting there outside of my workshop that I made. xD

Cool my armors are just chilling in the Red rocket station. So I just went to the sanctuary and scrapped half of the stuff the place. I am really loving that game.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Cool my armors are just chilling in the Red rocket station. So I just went to the sanctuary and scrapped half of the stuff the place. I am really loving that game.

I love it too. I've just been focusing on Sanctuary, I'm gonna get back to rebuilding the other settlements once I've finished with it. What bothers me is that all the dead bodies stay in the settlements, so I've got dead ghouls everywhere in one settlement. It would be a great place otherwise. :p

Cheer

Kamen Rider
I love it too. I've just been focusing on Sanctuary, I'm gonna get back to rebuilding the other settlements once I've finished with it. What bothers me is that all the dead bodies stay in the settlements, so I've got dead ghouls everywhere in one settlement. It would be a great place otherwise. :p

Yeah i agree. In Fallout 3 you can move stuff around. I remember Killing Raiders outside of the Super Duper Market and then move them and pile them up in one corner.

Top Bottom