• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Well I had the best cab ride home ever tonight. It was awesome and like Crazy Taxi. We passed every other cab and car and went zoom zoom around the corners and through yellow lights xD It took 3-4 minutes for what is normally a 8-10 minute drive. It was fun xD

I had a cabbie once who took us down a narrow 10mph road at nearly 40. I don't even think he was wearing a seatbelt. It was scary lol

Airaku

Stray Jedi
But not quite like this?
I like this music video so much. :)

No not quite like that. Maybe as fast though xD

By The Way is one of my ALL TIME favorite albums ever! Top 5 if not top 3! From the day it came out when I was kid and my sister got it, to this very day. Imho it is the RHCP best album ever and is an absolute masterpiece. There is not a single bad song on the album and every single one could stand on it's own as a single. There was so much heart and soul in every song on that album and they all held very deep meanings behind each one. A lot which are often misinterpreted.

I know most people will say Blood Sugar Sex Magik is their best album, followed by Californiacation. Both are great albums but I'm sorry. They don't touch By The Way. But they are damn ****ing good! RCHP is one of my all time favorite bands!

I had a cabbie once who took us down a narrow 10mph road at nearly 40. I don't even think he was wearing a seatbelt. It was scary lol

That's crazy. I was scared at first but then I realised he was actually quite skilled at driving and then I thought it was awesome. I tipped him and everything. He was a really good cab driver and good at what he did, even if he might get pulled over.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: The office don't mind me using my phone at work, but I'm terrified that I'm going to accidentally click a video or get an alert or something that's going to be really loud. :p

Airaku

Stray Jedi
I hate it when I got one notification pop up on FB and I like to reply the second I see it. It really bugs me :( A lot and..... I was thinking. It better not be person :3 Later let it be. And it was that person -_- :3 :3

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Why im not playing some of games by Internet: Well whining people who not accept loosing from better player
I don't understand why so many guys have a problem with chicks being good players. Sadly a lot of girls pretend to be guys just to not have to deal with abuse. I think it's awesome when girls are good players, and if anyone kicks my butt I would not care if it's by a female. Maybe I actually would think it was cool if anything.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
I don't understand why so many guys have a problem with chicks being good players. Sadly a lot of girls pretend to be guys just to not have to deal with abuse. I think it's awesome when girls are good players, and if anyone kicks my butt I would not care if it's by a female. Maybe I actually would think it was cool if anything.

Truth, i remember days when i had once mine PSN account and when i played from time to time on net UMVC3 with Trenchcoat team, most of messages after some matches actually been sometimes salty or mean, well even now when i play any PVP on MMOs still sometimes i get salt PMs but chosen not to listen to those people but still this was annoying and for me its possibly an sign of Immature behaviour.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
"Yeah, and he's never publicly called anyone a POS either, unlike that low-life Turdo.

Truly a cut above"

So, I saw this comment by a Conservative on an article I was reading - it's not worth my time to engage with him because he's clearly adverse to facts so I'll just post my musings here instead. Trudeau called then-minister Peter Kent a POS because Peter Kent mocked and chided an NDP opposition member for not attending a conference that Peter Kent himself barred members of the opposition parties from attending. Should Trudeau have called the minister a POS? No, and he apologized publicly. But did he have the right to be angry? Um, duh. It's absurd.

Donald Trump can call Mexicans rapists and say that women look good on their knees and he's still cool as a cucumber, but Trudeau has one slip over something he has every right to be upset over - and HE'S a low-life.

Right. That's such an exceptional double standard that it's not even a double standard. It's like an octo-standard.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
"Yeah, and he's never publicly called anyone a POS either, unlike that low-life Turdo.

Truly a cut above"

So, I saw this comment by a Conservative on an article I was reading - it's not worth my time to engage with him because he's clearly adverse to facts so I'll just post my musings here instead. Trudeau called then-minister Peter Kent a POS because Peter Kent mocked and chided an NDP opposition member for not attending a conference that Peter Kent himself barred members of the opposition parties from attending. Should Trudeau have called the minister a POS? No, and he apologized publicly. But did he have the right to be angry? Um, duh. It's absurd.

Donald Trump can call Mexicans rapists and say that women look good on their knees and he's still cool as a cucumber, but Trudeau has one slip over something he has every right to be upset over - and HE'S a low-life.

Right. That's such an exceptional double standard that it's not even a double standard. It's like an octo-standard.

Very true. It amazes me that people are so stupid to actually fall with ****. Especially the political celebrity **** that Trump is riding. He's more of a stand up comedian than a politician. Watch the movie "Idiocracy" It's really stupid but that'll be our future. For reals... the whole plot of that movie is because we gave electrolytes and replaced water with Gatorade to water plants. A comment that Trump made and chlorophyll based life works very different from carbon based life. lmfao! Plus this guy **** talked Hilary Clinton when he's been the biggest Clinton supporter for decades. The guy is hypocritical and sometimes I wonder if he even believes the **** that comes out of his mouth. He's not exactly a dumbass and is a successful business man. He's clearly not cut out for politics. Especially in a world that is waking up and changing their views. Clearly Trump is a step back for humanity and it's evolution -_-

I just realised it was also his birthday. Happy belated Birthday Justin Trudeau!

Last edited:

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
Some Turian race drawing I did from Mass Effect...
First and second attempts:
20151226_112522.jpg

Practice makes perfect ;)

Third attempt:
20151226_112556.jpg

Well, not all that good but not as bad as the previous ones XD

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
@wolf trail
That is awesome! I can't wait to see it when it's finished :D

Garrus aka Archangel is my favorite character. I'm so pumped for the new one! Such an amazing series.

As for Garrus.

Do that Garrus style! Dat heat sink tho!

Top Bottom