• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

ArabPikachu

My 3rd Python programming class is a mission accomplished. My Python tutor (who left for United States military bootcamp) would be proud of me.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
This looks like it's going to be amazing! So far my most anticipated 2016 film along with Civil War and Dr Strange. It bound to be another cult classic!

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
If it's a 'bad date' and features Star Wars, your date isn't doing Star Wars or dating right whatsoever!

Whelp... I am actually very happy that I'm single and am looking forward to being alone for a very long time. I'm currently thinking of a dozen more cat names and naming one after good ol' Han Solo since he was the best part about my night as well as the movie.

As for Star Wars the Force Awakens I have mixed feelings about it and definitely walked out feeling right about the entire thing being over hyped. Don't get me wrong- it is a solid movie and definitely better than episodes I-III, but I'm not so sure I'm fully on board with the direction the story has taken nor do I think that it is all that original (seeing as I was predicting most of what happened and can just imagine how the next 2 movies will drag out) and I don't find the newer characters all that interesting. That all being said I am still curious to see the next movie.

Last edited:

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Well I had the best cab ride home ever tonight. It was awesome and like Crazy Taxi. We passed every other cab and car and went zoom zoom around the corners and through yellow lights xD It took 3-4 minutes for what is normally a 8-10 minute drive. It was fun xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Well I had the best cab ride home ever tonight. It was awesome and like Crazy Taxi. We passed every other cab and car and went zoom zoom around the corners and through yellow lights xD It took 3-4 minutes for what is normally a 8-10 minute drive. It was fun xD
But not quite like this?
I like this music video so much. :)

Top Bottom