• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

wolf trail

unleash the Evil within you!
@wolf trail
That is awesome! I can't wait to see it when it's finished :D

Garrus aka Archangel is my favorite character. I'm so pumped for the new one! Such an amazing series.

As for Garrus.

Do that Garrus style! Dat heat sink tho!

Thanks!
I am still working on the head to make it better but I might go for the body too.

And yeah Garrus is AWESOME!
He and Tali are my favorite ones.

Gosh... Mass Effect Andromeda is so exciting! Can't wait to play it :D
And that Garrus style music is too awesome too!
God... so many awesome stuff in a single post!

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Thanks!
I am still working on the head to make it better but I might go for the body too.

And yeah Garrus is AWESOME!
He and Tali are my favorite ones.

Gosh... Mass Effect Andromeda is so exciting! Can't wait to play it :D
And that Garrus style music is too awesome too!
God... so many awesome stuff in a single post!

I can't wait to see the full thing.

Mass Effect Andromeda is going to be awesome! ;)
Expect it to be a little more like the first game in terms of exploration. From my understanding you'll be colonizing new worlds and the game is very much exploration based. Finding new worlds to colonize. You'll be what is called a Pathfinder. So excited!!!

Oh and I've heard a little rumor that the Krogan are going to be an advanced space faring race. One of the few races that will return. This would be quite awesome if.... it happened to be true.

A new BioWare studio is working on Andromeda. But Mac Walters is there. Writing the story. Also the guy who co-wrote the first game is back. So we still have our amazing writers from the original trilogy.

As for the new game by the main BioWare studio. Well.... I don't know much but I do know that it'll be awesome. BioWare has been looking at what Naughty Dog is doing and it'll be all motion captured. They want to go for more realistic faces this time around. A very human feel to it. From what I've been told. It's ambitious and it'll be amazing. It'll be something different from what we've seen from them before but it will very much be a BioWare game. It's supposed to be somewhere in between the styles we are used to. The story and character interaction will be at the forefront and stronger than ever! It is an RPG and it sounds like, don't hold me to this. It sounds like it'll be more modern day than any of their other games.

Airaku

Stray Jedi
Am I the only one that feels the need to name everything? I got not one, but two tablets for Christmas because they don't have much space, so I call them Alexia and Alfred. xD

All I can say is WTF?

For a couple of sick kids, my boys sure do have way too much energy...

Didn't we all when we were kids? Gah I know I did. Even now I do when I get energy bursts. I'm normally only tired if I wake up tired that day or nothing exciting is going on >.> We call those lazy/boring days.

mjk321

I have no idea how to build my second tier shops for Sanctuary in Fallout 4. I also have no idea how to use the power. I'M SO CONFUSED.

you need caps to build stores. (tier 1 with 300 caps, tier 2 with 600, and tier 3 with 1500~3000).

with power you just need to connect a wire from the generator to the machine you want powered up. if the machine is indoors, just experiment with the connectors in the power tab and stick it to the walls or roofs of the building.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
you need caps to build stores. (tier 1 with 300 caps, tier 2 with 600, and tier 3 with 1500~3000).

with power you just need to connect a wire from the generator to the machine you want powered up. if the machine is indoors, just experiment with the connectors in the power tab and stick it to the walls or roofs of the building.

Ah, thanks! :D

Top Bottom