• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Dragon Ball Xenoverse is really fun. BUT, some of the later PQs are really f*cking annoying. Like one that Kid Trunks gives you: You need to battle Yamcha, Tien, Piccolo, Krillin, 18, Hercule, Videl, Majin Buu, Vegeta, Kid Trunks, Future Trunks, Gohan, Goten and Goku, which the last three spam kamehameha waves every three seconds, in quick succession so they are constantly juggling you until you die. And you have to do it alone first, before you can bring AI to help.

I've played this one about 100 times, and I'm only able to defeat Goten before Goku and Gohan overwhelm me. *sigh*

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Dragon Ball Xenoverse is really fun. BUT, some of the later PQs are really f*cking annoying. Like one that Kid Trunks gives you: You need to battle Yamcha, Tien, Piccolo, Krillin, 18, Hercule, Videl, Majin Buu, Vegeta, Kid Trunks, Future Trunks, Gohan, Goten and Goku, which the last three spam kamehameha waves every three seconds, in quick succession so they are constantly juggling you until you die. And you have to do it alone first, before you can bring AI to help.

I've played this one about 100 times, and I'm only able to defeat Goten before Goku and Gohan overwhelm me. *sigh*
That's the same quest wich annoys me as hell. I can't finish it, although I'm level 80

N7Valentine

Jill Sandwich Lover Since 1996
Glad to know I'm not alone in my plight. I really hope that if Xenoverse gets a sequel, it is better balanced.
Me too, that game's very good, but damn they're sometimes so overpowered... And if I'm not mistaken you'll get an item in this quest for Videl&Gohan, I think it's the "I'm...okay" Z-Soul. You need that to continue your training with them, but I can't get it, cuz they always wreck me in this quest.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Well I don't know how to go about saying this so I'm just going to come right out the only way I know how. I'm not sure how much I will be around the forum right now. I just found out today that the doctors are 99% sure that my mom has bone cancer. She's having a bone biopsy done tomorrow so....yeah. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to think.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Well I don't know how to go about saying this so I'm just going to come right out the only way I know how. I'm not sure how much I will be around the forum right now. I just found out today that the doctors are 99% sure that my mom has bone cancer. She's having a bone biopsy done tomorrow so....yeah. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to think.
I'm so sorry, sweetheart. You just focus on taking care of her and help keeping the rest of your family on an even keel and know that if you need me, or any of us, we are always here for you with all of our love and support. Love you and you and the rest of your family are always in my thoughts and prayers.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm so sorry, sweetheart. You just focus on taking care of her and help keeping the rest of your family on an even keel and know that if you need me, or any of us, we are always here for you with all of our love and support. Love you and you and the rest of your family are always in my thoughts and prayers.

Love you too Maggie. And I love the rest of you guys as well. Thank you for your love and support.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Hugs to you tremor and if you ever need anything my inbox is open. <3

CT: Moving is stressful. I think I've sprained every muscle lifting furniture all on my own. Uh, where is a nice capable man when I need him?

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

I don't usually pray, but I am for you and your family. I'm probably the last person you'd go to, but if you need to talk to someone I'm here too.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I'm really sorry to hear that tremor. My heart goes out to you and your family. As everyone else has already said, if you ever need to talk, we're all here.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Thanks guys. Ya'll made me cry lol. Technically I should still be asleep but I just couldn't make myself sleep any longer. I found out that my best friend proposed to his girlfriend this morning and I feel so bad because I can't make myself be happy for them. I feel so damn numb.

Top Bottom