• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
^ Hugs for you Tremor :(

CT: I didn't know being a virgin over the age of 24 meant you were "too old to lose it now" Okay then. Where are my cats and old lady cardigans? Time to hang in the towel because according to my "friend" I've lost my timeline to date. lmao

ResidentDevil

RE Mania
CT / random thought:
"Resident Evil" would fit nicely if it was a name of heavy metal album. In fact, there is already a metal band called 'Biohazard' lol

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: I didn't know being a virgin over the age of 24 meant you were "too old to lose it now" Okay then. Where are my cats and old lady cardigans? Time to hang in the towel because according to my "friend" I've lost my timeline to date. lmao
Not your dating timeline, silly, just your sexy-time timeline. :p

And always remember the first rule of Old Lady 101: when you can't find your glasses, they are on your head. ;)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Not your dating timeline, silly, just your sexy-time timeline. :p

And always remember the first rule of Old Lady 101: when you can't find your glasses, they are on your head. ;)
...Is it sad I've actually done that with my glasses LOL. Oh boy, people are ridiculous though honestly. Virginity is a bigger deal than it should be. Penises are not life changers guys.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

I was a couple of years past 24 before I found the courage to look pretty girls in their eyes, let alone flirt or date. So much to catch up from a huge part of my life that wasn't lived.
So Story, are you free tonight? Lol just joking. :p

Flipqy42

Nevermore
CT: So any thoughts on this:
JOKER_LETO.jpg

Cause I am speechless. And not in a good way.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen

I don't get how a pretty girl like you can't get laid. Here you could walk into a bar and have your pick. This baffles me.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Thirty pairs of sunglasses were stolen from my dad's store, he had an important fire call, and somebody tried to break into his car. And it all happened at the same time this morning. Whaaatt..?

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Thirty pairs of sunglasses were stolen from my dad's store, he had an important fire call, and somebody tried to break into his car. And it all happened at the same time this morning. Whaaatt..?
That's quite absurd. Sounds like the gremlins were out for your dad.

CT: Thank you mystical blood thinning potion for making my skin significantly more woeful than ever before. I now can't rest my arm on my bed without developing another bruise. Thanks rivaroxaban/xarelto. You make my day that much more interesting.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Time to go lay in bed for two hours before finally falling asleep. I don't like getting up early in the morning but I have to this time. I am dreading hearing the results from the biopsy. I just hope it's not too advanced. I hope there's a chance that she can beat this.

Top Bottom