• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I feel like I'm bringing people down around here so I'm going to take a break from this place. I'll still be lurking around so if anyone wants to pm me that's fine. I just think it's best that I stop posting unless I know what I post is going to be positive.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Tremor, you're going through a really rough time, but I think we all understand you, or at least try to; of course you can never fully understand the fear of losing someone dear if you haven't experienced it. If you want to keep to yourself for a while, that's fine, but please don't do so only because you feel like you're a burden or something. I recently had a case of bone cancer in my family too, and I've been quiet on the subject until now because I can't think of anything to say that hasn't already been said, or that could make you feel better in your current situation, but I'm interested in any news about your mother that you feel like sharing, whether it's good or bad news. Just hang in there!

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I feel like I'm bringing people down around here so I'm going to take a break from this place. I'll still be lurking around so if anyone wants to pm me that's fine. I just think it's best that I stop posting unless I know what I post is going to be positive.
Like Hel said, you're not bringing us down at all. We're all here to support you in this tough time. <3

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
GameStop are some con artists. I wish there was another gaming store around here.

@tremor do I need to smack you? You aren't bringing anyone down at all. Despite what some people think about internet friends not being as good as real friends, we are your friends. We love you and supporting you through tough times is what friends do. Never ever think you're bringing anyone down.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
You can't bring us down. We are many enough to bring you up, if you share your troubles with us. We are your friends and we want to support you. <3 <3 The same goes for everyone else in a similar situation.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

Don't worry, we're your friends, so we want to know what's bothering you so we can try to help you. People don't have to read your posts if they don't want to anyway. Cancer is a real world problem, if people aren't used to hearing about it, they can go back to whatever dream world they've been in and be oblivious.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
You should talk about it, Tremor. The more you try and make a brave face the more you only hurt yourself by bottling it up. If anyone gets dragged down by someone discussing things going on in their personal life, the person 'being dragged down' isn't worth knowing in my opinion.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@tremor do I need to smack you?

Yeah, on my butt please :suggestive:

I'm sorry guys. I just...I don't know. I just worry about things like that sometimes :/ you guys are absolutely amazing friends and I love ya'll so much.

I'm in a better mood since I've spent some time with my mom. We had a little talk when I was at the hospital earlier. We were both having a pretty rough day and we had to give each other a pep talk and some encouragement. This is the longest time we've ever spent apart and it's just hard. I want my family back together again.

If I could, I would give each of you a big hug and a kiss on the cheek <3

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
*Hugs Tremor*
Your not bringing this old rag down *Points at himself*. Why you are one of the reason why i come to this forum.

:) You are so sweet *big hug*

So since I've been staying with my best friend's family while my mom's in the hospital, I've had to share his mom's bed with her (I refer to her as my "other mother"). She has to take medicine before she goes to bed and she tells me that sometimes she'll talk in her sleep because of it. Well...last night I was laying there trying to go to sleep. She was clear on the other side of the bed, sound asleep. All of the sudden she rolls over, right up next to me, puts her hand on my arm, and whispers "Happy New Year"...and then rolls back over. She didn't even wake up.

I didn't fall asleep for another hour.....

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Marlena whyyyy would you throw Kristen out the window!? She better not be dead. The look on Stefano's face! :sad:

Edit: Uhh... I don't know if the cat I just let in is my actual cat... The one sitting outside the door looks the exact same... Whaattt... WHICH IS WHICH!?

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I saw it coming,
Though I hoped it wouldn't.

My thoughts are numb but my head is spinning. I dont know know who you are anymore but I'm saddened to say that it gives me no feeling to say you are not part of my family anymore.
I havnt hated someone like I hate you.

When I get my own place I won't ever tell you where I live.

I hope now that all of your friends disown you too as you deserve nothing.

I wish I was brave enough to say something but I was too wrapped up in my own thoughts of "i told you so"
I'm not happy and I never got what I want, and I never will and I don't think I will ever handle that.p

So the truth or at least some of it is out now. I cant understand how someone so close can make themselves so distant and hurt us in this way. Maybe going to prison or whatever form it is for you is what we need.

I'm ****tered

Last edited:

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
I just went all the way to Cobble Hill for a couple cakes and a singular tomato. Totally worth it- SHUTTER ISLAND IS ON.

I like that film.
I have it on dvd

It seems like this doctor is going to end up seeing the "not so nice" side of me soon.......

Doctors can be time wasting pricks.
Just have to be patient (hehehehe)
I'm never posted anything to you before Tremor but I have seen your posts, I thought that there was enough people showing support. I dont know what you're going through but in light of the stress headaches I have been getting lately I can tell that you must have felt this way too at least, and that's awful. as well as the situation you and your mum is in is terrible too.
I wish you both the best.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@Spikeyroxas Thanks darlin'. I'm trying to hang in there.

I won't be going to the hospital today, not after yesterday. My mom was worse yesterday than she was even before we took her to the hospital. My best friend's mom is at the hospital right now and she called and told me that it's a good thing that my brother and I didn't go to the hospital with her because she is doing ten times worse than she was yesterday. She said that my mom doesn't even know who anyone is and when you try to get her to look at you, she just looks right through you. I can't deal with that right now. The doctors ARE trying their best to figure out what's wrong. All they know right now is that her kidneys are shutting down again. They've been flushing them out and there's still blood coming out. She hasn't eaten anything in three days either. I'm being told that I need to prepare myself because I'm going to have to be the one to make decisions for her in case they need to put her on a ventilator or life support.

The problem with that is that I promised to honor my mom's wishes. She has told me in the past that if something ever happened to her and she needed to be put on a ventilator or life support, to not do it. She doesn't want to be kept alive if there's no hope of her coming back out of whatever happens to her.

I just want to beat my head against a wall. A brick wall.

bSTAR_182

Sexually Active Member
Damn, Tremor... I'm lost for words. All I can say is that I am so sorry... I can only imagine the pain you must be going through, I got choked up reading your post seeing as you and your mom are close. I'd feel so lost in such a situation...

It may not seem like much to you right now but everyone on here is here for you and willing to listen if you ever need to talk.

Top Bottom