• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If I get seriously ill I'll want for Dr. House.
2rnk4qo.png

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Bt finally paid me back the money they stole off me.

Important lesson people:
WRITE EVERYTHING DOWN AND TAKE NAMES.
People get stopped in their tracks if you have a name
Bt ?

I'm glad you got your money back.
Maybe you could help me getting back some money my government stole from me? :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Our new house is lovely. We have a fireplace and a big kitchen (big plus for me). We're done moving things for today. I am so relieved. I can shower and settle down for the night.

Fireplaces and big kitchens are usually what makes my family decide that we want to live in a certain house. xD

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: Battle of the sunglasses: Whose shades are better?
albert_wesker_by_zsdsre-d3guudt.jpg

latest
I mean we already know Johnny's are more expensive...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's regrettable that doctors can't just go ahead and do what is obviously necessary without fearing a lawsuit. This means they are letting unqualified people decide what's best for patients. This may not be too bad when the next of kin are normal sane people, but what if they are crazy? Or even worse, they could be evil and not want the best for the patient.
Unfortunately, so many people now are so eager to find anything to sue for. Doctors really do need to cover their... behind.

Alright guys, before I go any further I want to thank you ALL for your love and support. I appreciate it more than you guys will ever know. And before you read the rest of this and think that I wimped out and didn't honor my mother's wishes, I should make something clear. My mom made me promise her a while back that the ONLY reason why I should take her off of a ventilator or life support is IF there's no hope for her and I will need to feel that in my gut. She always told me that when I get weird feelings about things in my gut, to always listen to them. And I have. They've never been wrong.
My apologies for not participating here, although I did reach out to you privately.

You shouldn't ever think like this - hope is something that truly does work miracles when you least expect it. My uncle was diagnosed with cancer and it took him from us fast because, unfortunately, he did give up. If you are anything to go off of, I think we can all tell that your mom is a fighter. Never feel guilty about not losing hope. It's what keeps us going.

I am happy to hear that she appears to be doing better. And I'm happy you have this place to see all the love and support that's all for you. :)

That moment when you realize you're nothing more than a designated driver to someone you thought was your friend.
I was both a DD and a bank for a close friend I had in high school. Decided a few years back to drop her like a hot potato. She still owes me at least $500 which I don't imagine I'll ever see back, but at least I learned my lesson. People like that are the worst.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
I'm sick, tired and in pain.

My dad goes "Get your ass up"

I respond with "I'm sick like you know, with a fever and sore throat"

He remarks with "Tough ****, get up"

"No, Sick"

He leaves, hour later I get extremely cold turn on the heater for a bit till I feel comfy

Comes in and sees heater on*
*Yells out curses*
I do the same

Tell him to F off, which he does since he had to go to work.
He couldn't find his keys so he took my mom's car
He's paranoid about those keys since you know, he isn't straight

Plot Twist
I have his keys
Revenge is sweet

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised if he had p*** in his car. But I'm happy with making him suffer.

Especially when I'm sick.
That's the only way I enjoy seeing people suffer.
Well, those I don't like

Top Bottom