• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have just wathed "Mysteries of the Garden of Eden" (episode 13:17 in the documentary series "Decoding the Past").

I don't take everything in the Bible literally, but this movie presents very plausib OH MY GOD who is portraying the Biblical character Lilith?

Thankfully I recorded the film on my DVR. *Scrutinizing the film credits... googling names*

It is Lauren Olipra and I'm now insane. I don't blame Adam at all...
Her photos at IMDb.
Craziness warning: Extreme beauty displayed, do not watch if you like blue eyed blondes.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
I have just wathed "Mysteries of the Garden of Eden" (episode 13:17 in the documentary series "Decoding the Past").

I don't take everything in the Bible literally, but this movie presents very plausib OH MY GOD who is portraying the Biblical character Lilith?

Thankfully I recorded the film on my DVR. *Scrutinizing the film credits... googling names*

It is Lauren Olipra and I'm now insane. I don't blame Adam at all...
Her photos at IMDb.
Craziness warning: Extreme beauty displayed, do not watch if you like blue eyed blondes.

Blue eyed blondes are extremely beautiful? Apparently I'm the exception. xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Blue eyed blondes are extremely beautiful? Apparently I'm the exception. xD
Don't be unfair with yourself! Blue eyes and blonde hair is hot, but so is also dark hair. Hot hair is hot regardless of color. :p (Well, not green and blue lol.)
But I think the hottest feature of Lauren Olipra is her face. And how she moved her body when she approached the camera in the film. I think I like cats. :p :blush:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
First exam tomorrow. I'm feeling nervous, because all my exams are at once (four in nine days) so it's time to get serious. Can't wait for these next nine days to be over. I'm sick of studying and trying to remember stuff.
I would be nervous too, if I faced that many exams. What are the subjects? Good luck!

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I would be nervous too, if I faced that many exams. What are the subjects? Good luck!
I'm doing a Forensic Accounting degree. Today's exam is Forensic Investigation, tomorrow's is Tax, I have Corporate Reporting on Friday and then Audit and Regulation next Wednesday. Thank you! I've woke up really nervous this morning haha.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Good luck Jen! Had my first exam on Friday and I've got another today and then my last one is Wednesday... So tired... Want to sleep.

Reactions: Jen

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Thanks :) I think they went OK, although I can never usually tell how an exam went. Sometimes I leave, feeling I've done really well and have actually done badly or felt I've done badly and somehow done really well.

Just realised I joined this forum exactly 3 years ago today. Happy Anniversary me!

Top Bottom