• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
Ive noticed alot of terrible things going on with people on the forums lately. :(
Many people have also shown their good sides too and have helped to make things better. I Would also like to use this post to extend my apologies, sympathies and hopefullys to all those who need it.
The people on this forum are great and deserve better in life and I wish for you all to get it.

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I began my volunteer work at the hospital today. It was the worst day of my friggin' life. I was stuck in the dish room, instead of the cafeteria, like I signed up for. But that mistake should be corrected tomorrow. So it shouldn't be that bad.

Spikeyroxas

Pencil Artist
Premium
How times and technology changes.

I have finally indulged and bought a new TV.

Its an LG 29" smart TV
I'm getting it for £199

About 6 years ago is when I bought my first and current TV,
A Samsung 22" TV with freeview capability (which never worked) and that cost me £220 which was a good at the time :p
Feel a bit ripped off now back then heh

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Today, Capcom's Remember Me taught me an important lesson to remember (pun totally intended): Don't buy something just because it's on sale! I can't get into that game at all, it's so unnecessarily complicated, the controls are terribly imprecise, the subtitles are so small I can't read them without my glasses even though I'm sitting right in front of the screen, and not allowing players to skip cutscenes in this day and age is an unforgivable sin.

Last edited:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
I'm thinking about how bored and lonely I feel at the moment. Also, I'm hoping that Welcome to Night Vale will cheer me up.

Tron8

Fighting just to survive, but you taught me i can.
Sometimes i wonder why humans are the sum of contradictions. Myself included.
For example we are 70% water yet we live on land.

Fenris

Wolf :)
"I applied for a job at your company because of the marketing and media aspects and not to work with children 80% of the time..."

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You, a friend of my mom's, suggests that I send my mother to the same hospital you went to? Tell me more about how you got that flesh eating bacteria while you were at said hospital....

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Dad. Seriously. I know you just moved back in with us, but it's a well-known fact that I'm in charge of taco night. That includes the ingredients. You are not allowed even near the kitchen or the store on taco day. No, you can not mix Black Diamond's medium cheese into Armstrong's old cheese. I'm a stereotypical Dutch person when it comes to cheese. I will be able to tell the difference. If there is one little Black Diamond medium cheese in there, I will notice.

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Exams are done!!! Yay :) Now, I just have to wait two weeks for my viva and then I'm finished.

Reactions: Jen

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
My doctor wanted me to start seeing a counsellor, but it's really hard when the counsellor is trying to force me to talk about something that I've been traumatized by for years and it's really hard to talk about, then when I finally manage to say something about it the counsellor basically tells me I'm over-reacting. Nothing like what happened to me happened to her, so how should she know?

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So I decided to give the Prince music videos that came on Disc 2 of my Batman DVD a watch...
I don't know whether all the What The F*cks I said aloud should have been directed towards the '80s... or just Prince in particular.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Exams are done!!! Yay :) Now, I just have to wait two weeks for my viva and then I'm finished.
Congratulations!

I had my last exam yesterday, I can't believe it's all over. But it's so nice to relax. :) But after studying eight hours a day for four weeks solid, I feel really guilty because I feel like I should be doing something. :p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
So I decided to give the Prince music videos that came on Disc 2 of my Batman DVD a watch...
I don't know whether all the What The F*cks I said aloud should have been directed towards the '80s... or just Prince in particular.

Wait... Why are there Prince music videos on a Batman DVD? xD

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
Wait... Why are there Prince music videos on a Batman DVD? xD

He did the soundtrack for Tim Burton's Batman. Most of the songs from the CD weren't in the movie, but Partyman, Trust and Scandalous made it into the movie and Batdance was a No. 1 hit.

Top Bottom