• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Congratulations!

I had my last exam yesterday, I can't believe it's all over. But it's so nice to relax. :) But after studying eight hours a day for four weeks solid, I feel really guilty because I feel like I should be doing something. :p

Awesome! How did they go? I feel the same haha, I keep thinking 'should I be doing something right now?'. I guess could be preparing for my viva, but meh lol. Now we just have to hope that we didn't fail miserably...

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Awesome! How did they go? I feel the same haha, I keep thinking 'should I be doing something right now?'. I guess could be preparing for my viva, but meh lol. Now we just have to hope that we didn't fail miserably...
Three of them went all right, one was really difficult so I'm hoping I've done enough to just pass that one and then I don't have to include it in my overall grade, since my uni takes the average of the best five modules in final year, and I studied six (I don't know if that's the same as yours). But yeah, fingers crossed we've passed! How did your exams go? Good luck with the viva!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Three of them went all right, one was really difficult so I'm hoping I've done enough to just pass that one and then I don't have to include it in my overall grade, since my uni takes the average of the best five modules in final year, and I studied six (I don't know if that's the same as yours). But yeah, fingers crossed we've passed! How did your exams go? Good luck with the viva!

Cool, No I just did three modules, two worth 30 credits and one worth 15 plus my dissertation which was 45 credits. I think they all went alright. I'm pretty sure I did the best in the one that I was least prepared for because I got lucky with the questions haha. Thank you :)

Reactions: Jen

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Cool, No I just did three modules, two worth 30 credits and one worth 15 plus my dissertation which was 45 credits. I think they all went alright. I'm pretty sure I did the best in the one that I was least prepared for because I got lucky with the questions haha. Thank you :)
I'm sure you'll have done great. :)

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
If Latvia doesn't do well in Eurovision tomorrow I'm gonna punch someone. It might be you. If you don't want to get punched, vote for Latvia.

or not... whatever.

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
You know, I think it might be impossible to deface the artwork in a museum without blaring "Party Man" on a stereo.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Some people seem utterly unable to make one single post without always voicing the same complaint and hatred over and over again like a broken record...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: I'm really learning about how my family works now. I'm apparently always the one that is in the wrong. My brother is my dad's favourite and always has been. I do things all the time for my brother and then he treats me like crap, and when I finally call him out on it and say I'm gonna stop doing things for him, he throws a tantrum like a baby and goes upstairs, and my dad starts yelling at me. My mum starts acting all nice to my brother and not talking to me.

I never thought I would miss the 9 hours a day I was spending at uni.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I guess he dates the movie, but I still really like his contributions to Batman.
Then again, I don't hate Prince.
If it helps, I think Prince has more than enough talent to contribute to any aspect of music in film. He's talented, and Batman proves it...If any of his other Records didn't in their own right...

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
If it helps, I think Prince has more than enough talent to contribute to any aspect of music in film. He's talented, and Batman proves it...If any of his other Records didn't in their own right...

I do like that he wasn't just an artist for hire, he actually did see the movie and was enthusiastic enough to create songs for it.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
CT: I'm really learning about how my family works now. I'm apparently always the one that is in the wrong. My brother is my dad's favourite and always has been. I do things all the time for my brother and then he treats me like crap, and when I finally call him out on it and say I'm gonna stop doing things for him, he throws a tantrum like a baby and goes upstairs, and my dad starts yelling at me. My mum starts acting all nice to my brother and not talking to me.

Sounds like it's pretty rough. I'm sorry to hear that. I unfortunately cannot relate to this, as my sister doesn't live with me.

This might sound a little cheesy but just bear with me: There is an absolutely great community here. And from what I've seen, you are a very well respected, and popular member on here, and I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people on here care for your well-being.

CT: I've just now heard Resident Evil 0's save room theme, and I'm in love.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Sounds like it's pretty rough. I'm sorry to hear that. I unfortunately cannot relate to this, as my sister doesn't live with me.

This might sound a little cheesy but just bear with me: There is an absolutely great community here. And from what I've seen, you are a very well respected, and popular member on here, and I'd be willing to bet that a lot of people on here care for your well-being.
Thank you so much for your lovely message. :)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy

My family is like that with my sister and I. She's everybody's favourite. My sister will do something wrong and everybody will find a way to blame it on me. I know how you feel.

Everybody loves Jen! She's awesome!
The opposite of me. xD

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld

I'm sorry sweetie; I can definitely say that I relate. No matter what the argument, no matter who started it or what it's about, I'm always the wrong one. I'm the bitch in my family and I never understand anyone else's perspective and I'm just too hard on people, I expect too much, etc. All I can say is try to suffer through it until you can move out and if you ever need to vent to anyone, my inbox is always open to you, sweetie. :D

Top Bottom