• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I didn't know eating McDonald's poutine would make me so suspicious! :O
I wouldn't necessarily say that. There could be very different reasons why you are suspicious.
16kus06.gif

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I guess you could say that something is...fishy...about that Filet O' Fish.....

CT: My six year old cousin Maddy reminds me of myself when I was her age. She's sitting here playing Minecraft and suddenly I hear her say "I'm going to burn these cows because it's more fun".

Yes my dear. Burn those cows. It IS more fun.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I guess you could say that something is...fishy...about that Filet O' Fish.....
LMAO. I actually made this joke in my first post about the FoF and edited it out 'cause I thought it was a bit too corny.

Great minds think alike, Tremz.

CT: My six year old cousin Maddy reminds me of myself when I was her age. She's sitting here playing Minecraft and suddenly I hear her say "I'm going to burn these cows because it's more fun".

Yes my dear. Burn those cows. It IS more fun.
See - I'm such a sucker for animals that I can't even kill them in video games. I always felt super bad about killing the possessed wolves in RE 4.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
LMAO. I actually made this joke in my first post about the FoF and edited it out 'cause I thought it was a bit too corny.

Great minds think alike, Tremz.

See - I'm such a sucker for animals that I can't even kill them in video games. I always felt super bad about killing the possessed wolves in RE 4.

Yeah we are pretty great. Oh and our minds are pretty great too.

I'm usually the same way about animals in games but there's just something about Minecraft animals. They're cubes and they have these weirdly widened eyes. They look like they have something lodged in their - nevermind.

A sheep pushed me off of a mountain in Minecraft once....

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I must warn you, your arm is going to get very tired....
I know. But before I get too tired that nurse is probably in safety. And then you're gonna sit on me. :D

Your six year old cousin Maddy? Within one year she'll become Maddy7! :O

Lmao burning those cows. What a sweeetie. :D <3

Yeah we are pretty great. Oh and our minds are pretty great too.
You also have great pairs of... something else that's great too.
QpstfGf.gif
:p

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Your six year old cousin Maddy? Within one year she'll become Maddy7! :O

You also have great pairs of... something else that's great too.
QpstfGf.gif
:p

:O I'm seven years old!? Please tell me I don't have to go back to grade 2! I only had two friends... and one of them was my teacher. xD

Great pair of eyes? Yes, yes she does. :p

KevinStriker

"Quite an experience to live in fear, isn't it?"
So I got back into Wolfenstein and Doom recently, since I figured out how to play my CDs on my Windows 7 computer.
My god, how have I played these games with no mouse for so f*cking long?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ah yes. The main reason why I despise living with my stepdad's parents. Ten little kids running around the house early in the morning like a herd of wild animals. How am I supposed to get enough rest in order to go visit my mom in the hospital? And what about when my mom comes home from the hospital? My mom isn't going to handle that well. Panic attacks galore.

Something is going to have to change, soon.

lorddemolatron

CP and BP fan forever
Well really tired but also I have to rewrite one FanFic chapter since by accident I loosen it as had cutted off for few minutes electricity yesterday, ended not so happy but i manage task.

Top Bottom