• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Fenris

Wolf :)
"What do you buy a girl for her birthday, who just moved into her own apartment and only enjoys singing and Tattoos?"

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
This just occured to me: I'm going to be a registered nurse and if there's ever a zombie apocalypse...well I just might be one of the first to witness it :eek:
Here's what you do if someone clenching their shoulder, bleeding walks in:

1. Calmly ask him what happened
If he responds with something along the lines of: "This psycho bit me!" then move on to step 2,
2. nopenopenopenopenopenope

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Here's what you do if someone clenching their shoulder, bleeding walks in:

1. Calmly ask him what happened
If he responds with something along the lines of: "This psycho bit me!" then move on to step 2,
2. nopenopenopenopenopenope

"Here, lay down. Let me just uh....fasten these restraints. It's just part of protocol sir...."

It'll be my luck that I'll become an ICU nurse (it's what I'm really aiming for) and I'll get stuck with some patient who has an infectious disease. In that case, I hope those glass sliding doors are thick enough and I hope they lock lol.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
"Here, lay down. Let me just uh....fasten these restraints. It's just part of protocol sir...."

It'll be my luck that I'll become an ICU nurse (it's what I'm really aiming for) and I'll get stuck with some patient who has an infectious disease. In that case, I hope those glass sliding doors are thick enough and I hope they lock lol.
They had better XD

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Why am I so upset and jealous that my best friend has a boyfriend...? Like, I'm crying... I'm jealous that she's spending time with him and we already barely get to talk, but shouldn't I be happy for her? I don't wanna get in the way of her happiness but he's really weird and creepy, so I'm trying to convince her to break up with him... I really shouldn't but I can't stand the thought of losing her to some guy. We have plans to move to New York together but she'll eventually move out and be with some guy and I'll be alone forever...

Last edited:

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
This just occured to me: I'm going to be a registered nurse and if there's ever a zombie apocalypse...well I just might be one of the first to witness it :eek:
I run the risk of getting infected every time I step in the middle of forum fights. It's thankfully not often but it happens a few times every year, so the risk is real.

So far the only forum nurse I'm aware of is @Storyofmylife. I wonder if @Awaii-Lynne is a nurse as well but I'm unsure. So we could really really need more nurses!

Please only use small syringes.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I run the risk of getting infected every time I step in the middle of forum fights. It's thankfully not often but it happens a few times every year, so the risk is real.

That's why I do my best to stay as far away from forum fights as possible LOL. Germs. Ew. Infection. EEWWW.

Please only use small syringes.

Hehe, sometimes the big syringes have to be used though. It all depends on the situation...

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
CT: Looking forward to this promising game, which will be released in roughly two weeks.

I just hope it's not another $hitty indie game where you spend 90% of your time running from monsters you can't fight. And since I'm not sure if my computer can run it, I also hope there will be a demo.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Looking forward to this promising game, which will be released in roughly two weeks.

I just hope it's not another $hitty indie game where you spend 90% of your time running from monsters you can't fight. And since I'm not sure if my computer can run it, I also hope there will be a demo.

I love the way it looks. I had never heard of it until you posted about it. It seems really interesting. And is that Sean Bean's voice I hear? :p

Reactions: Hel

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Exactly! I have to admit I don't know the guy, but I read somewhere that it's his voice.

I'm glad I could show you something interesting. Do you consider getting the game as well?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Exactly! I have to admit I don't know the guy, but I read somewhere that it's his voice.

I'm glad I could show you something interesting. Do you consider getting the game as well?

If you've seen Lord of the Rings then you'll know who he is. He played Boromir.

Yes I would love to get the game but like you, I'm worried my cranky pc won't play it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I have pain in the back of my neck and lower parts of my back head. There is nothing that can explain it other that something have bitten me. And a bug can't have caused pain in such a big area. Who would bite me?

Top Bottom