• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
2mz9p5c.gif

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I have pain in the back of my neck and lower parts of my back head. There is nothing that can explain it other that something have bitten me. And a bug can't have caused pain in such a big area. Who would bite me?

Is this just an excuse to have me pay close attention to you? :p

Seriously though, have you had a stressful day or something? Slept wrong maybe?

I bite but...well....nevermind...

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Is this just an excuse to have me pay close attention to you? :p

Seriously though, have you had a stressful day or something? Slept wrong maybe?

I bite but...well....nevermind...
Yes I always wants your attention. :p And you're also a possible suspect if I was bitten. Though you usually aim a bit higher than the neck.

I've not had a stressful day, I might have slept wrong. Yesterday I was out walking my bicycle home from a shop, and I had just a t-shirt under the suit and it was a cold wind, so cold that I couldn't ride the bike. I froze a lot but I don't have other symptoms of having a cold.

I have a serious question to this community. Are zombies the result of a virus infection, or did someone just take a bite of their brain? Both sounds plausible to me.

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
Yes I always wants your attention. :p And you're also a possible suspect if I was bitten. Though you usually aim a bit higher than the neck.

I've not had a stressful day, I might have slept wrong. Yesterday I was out walking my bicycle home from a shop, and I had just a t-shirt under the suit and it was a cold wind. I froze a lot but I don't have other symptoms of having a cold.

I have a serious question to this community. Are zombies the result of a virus infection, or did someone just take a bite of their brain? Both sounds plausible to me.
I'd have to agree. Both do sound plausible. I'd probably go with the virus one, though.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
That sounds good. Because you have a chance of recovering from an infection. If a chunk of your brain is gone, you're pretty much out of luck. You then have only one career possibility and it's in politics.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
You then have only one career possibility and it's in politics.

Good one Romero, lmao.

CT: Well, I think I successfully beat this stomach virus. Two ginger ales and a Powerade later, I feel like a new human being. Kind of. My brother just recovered from it yesterday and he just asked me to buy him some butt cream for his birthday tomorrow LOL. Poor kid. I hope this doesn't mean that I'm gonna need butt cream too :eek:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So my friend and I are trying to find our go-to AYCE sushi joint in Toronto... we tried this really fancy place called Spoon & Fork. Given I'm from Niagara Falls, which has 'Wind' - the golden standard for sushi. I'm a bit biased. However, the food was really, quite exceptionally mediocre for $30 plus tax. The sushi rolls were half rice, the tempura was more fried batter than vegetable, the sweet and sour fish was doused in a very curious brown sauce and they must have thrown in some. For some reason the 'All You Can Eat' part doesn't include dessert. But the best part was the $3 green tea that was tacked on to my bill at the end.

I have never had to pay for green tea at a sushi restaurant. And I have never, EVER paid $3 for a tea bag and some hot water. Talk about management who only cares about short-term cash and has no regard for returning customers.

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Well... someone who hates something and does nothing but bitch about it is a hater in my book. What's so primitive about that word?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
It's come to mean something else - more than just 'someone who hates'. It's used to dismiss someone. It's a way for us to justify our values and opinions while totally nullifying another's values and opinions. It's okay if I'm an asshole - that doesn't matter because you're just a hater. Anyone who doesn't like RE 4 is just a hater. No. They might just have an opinion different from your own and it's entirely possible their opinion is perfectly sound and legitimate. Dismissing someone by calling them a hater is a total cop out of having to make a good argument to justify your own position.

Not to mention, it's a bit too 'I'm a teenager and can't express myself any other way'.

Last edited:

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
Hm... okay, I guess you can see it that way. I mainly use "hater" as an insult for someone who constantly complains about everything (often for no good reason), but only when I speak English. I don't think that word has a proper counterpart in my language. So I hope you won't think of me as stupid if you happen to read it in one of my posts.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've never read it in any of your posts, Hel. :)

I just feel strongly that if people have an opinion about something, they need to be able to back it up. That word is too much of a cop-out.

Top Bottom