• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Scrumpeh

Sleepy Person
Premium
I'm sorry sweetie; I can definitely say that I relate. No matter what the argument, no matter who started it or what it's about, I'm always the wrong one. I'm the bitch in my family and I never understand anyone else's perspective and I'm just too hard on people, I expect too much, etc. All I can say is try to suffer through it until you can move out and if you ever need to vent to anyone, my inbox is always open to you, sweetie. :D
You are a quality friend, if I've ever seen one. My inbox is also open. Not just for Jen, but for anyone who would like to vent.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
@Jen my dear, you are an incredibly charming person and I really see no reason why someone would treat you that way, let alone your family. You are obviously the better person in your family. Think about it. I know I know nothing about your family but just from what you've said, I can tell you're probably the only person worth a damn in your family. If they were any better, they wouldn't treat you that way. I know others have already said this but you know my inbox is always open. It doesn't matter what's going on with me, I always try and make time for friends.

CT: Sad and soaked from the rain. My life is turning into a damn movie. Or it's just one really bad nightmare that I just can't seem to wake up from.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Awww tremor, thank you so much for your lovely message. And you know that my inbox is always open to you too. :)

CT: This forum is awesome. <3

You can always talk to me too.
And you add to its awesomeness! :D

It's one of the best! Every forum has a few bad apples here and there, but the amazing ones overshadow the bad ones :D

We're apples!? I'm probably not a good one or a bad one, I was dropped on the ground so I'm kind of bad, but mostly just weird. xD

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I need to have someone follow me around and smack me with a rolled up newspaper every time I act like this.
QpstfGf.gif

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Oh, great. A dead body was found this morning by somewhere I was yesterday. They said it had been there a while, so while I was eating my McDonald's there was a dead body a few meters away. Lovely. And of course, it was murder. What else would you expect from here?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Oh, great. A dead body was found this morning by somewhere I was yesterday. They said it had been there a while, so while I was eating my McDonald's there was a dead body a few meters away. Lovely. And of course, it was murder. What else would you expect from here?
That's terrible. :(

Prepare to be on the list of possible suspects. You need an alibi? :p

Top Bottom