• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Time to go lay in bed for two hours before finally falling asleep. I don't like getting up early in the morning but I have to this time. I am dreading hearing the results from the biopsy. I just hope it's not too advanced. I hope there's a chance that she can beat this.

I'm hoping for the best too. There's really not much else I can say except I'm sorry...

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Time to go lay in bed for two hours before finally falling asleep. I don't like getting up early in the morning but I have to this time. I am dreading hearing the results from the biopsy. I just hope it's not too advanced. I hope there's a chance that she can beat this.
Hoping for you too!

Loki

The Trickster
Premium
Just completed the last assignment I'll ever do for university. Doing assignments is one thing I won't miss. :p Just four exams to go in May now!

We're so close!!

I hope everything will be ok.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Please keep us posted, Tremor. As I told you in our convo, I'm here if you need me darling.

Ct: found out today that my ex-boyfriend beat the sh!t out of his current girlfriend. I feel poorly for her but relieved I dodged that bullet early enough. It's funny how heartbreak turns out to really be a blessing in disguise. Hope she's ok.

Last edited:

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Ct: found out today that my ex-boyfriend beat the sh!t out of his current girlfriend. I feel poorly for her but relieved I dodged that bullet early enough. It's funny how heartbreak turns out to really be a blessing in disguise. Hope she's ok.

I don't understand violent people. Femme, you should have cut his dick when you had the chance. He should not be allowed to raise offspring.

If it was me, that man would be dickless, for sure.

My stepdad tells me that if a man ever tries to get physical with me, the man will probably lose lol. My stepdad is a pretty big guy and he's hella strong too. And if he tells me that my punches hurt and he struggles to hold me back when we're trying to overpower each other then that's all you need to know right there lol.

I'll be going up to the hospital early in the morning again tomorrow. They said that the results would be back either today or tomorrow and since they didn't come today...well that leaves tomorrow. Tonight was the first time in three days that I had seen my stepdad. He's one of those guys who doesn't show how he feels or anything like that but he gave my brother and I a big hug tonight. And he even told us that he loves us.

It warmed my heart lol.

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
If it was me, that man would be dickless, for sure.

My stepdad tells me that if a man ever tries to get physical with me, the man will probably lose lol. My stepdad is a pretty big guy and he's hella strong too. And if he tells me that my punches hurt and he struggles to hold me back when we're trying to overpower each other then that's all you need to know right there lol.

I'll be going up to the hospital early in the morning again tomorrow. They said that the results would be back either today or tomorrow and since they didn't come today...well that leaves tomorrow. Tonight was the first time in three days that I had seen my stepdad. He's one of those guys who doesn't show how he feels or anything like that but he gave my brother and I a big hug tonight. And he even told us that he loves us.

It warmed my heart lol.

It's nice to hear that not all step-parents are evil! I don't have step-parents but my dad's ex-girlfriend was evil, and my mom's ex-kindofboyfriend was extremely evil. xD

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I don't understand violent people. Femme, you should have cut his dick when you had the chance. He should not be allowed to raise offspring.
Well, the thought certainly crossed my mind the first and only time he ever put his hands on me. I couldn't really physically defend myself like Tremor so I settled for keying his car and slashing his tires when he was asleep instead.

Not one of my finer moments but he certainly paid for it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Tremor I think it would be fun to wrestle with you. :D I have wrestled with my sisters many times, but they're no challenge any more.

Generally I don't like evil people, unless they are sexy evil. An example of sexy evil is Callisto (portrayed by Hudson Leick), and now you. :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Tremor I think it would be fun to wrestle with you. :D I have wrestled with my sisters many times, but they're no challenge any more.

Generally I don't like evil people, unless they are sexy evil. An example of sexy evil is Callisto (portrayed by Hudson Leick), and now you. :p

Lol we would definitely wrestle. And I would win :D

Well, the biopsy results still haven't come back. Now they're saying it'll be back in the next couple of days. I'm guessing it's because they did the biopsy Friday so it's taking longer because of the weekend? The waiting is starting to bother her and they're having to give her Xanax now. *sighs*

Venomous Oddball

Also Known as Maddy
Well, the biopsy results still haven't come back. Now they're saying it'll be back in the next couple of days. I'm guessing it's because they did the biopsy Friday so it's taking longer because of the weekend? The waiting is starting to bother her and they're having to give her Xanax now. *sighs*

The waiting is bothering me! Grr. It shouldn't take that long.

JujuLodestar

Lurking is my jam.
Thinking about where life will take me.

I usually have something to compare two options with but I'm presented an option that just seems so bloody impossible I don't know what to think and I'm getting extremely nervous and unsure of what I should be doing.

Welp all I can do now is wait I suppose.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber

Waiting for results is always the worst thing. Especially when they are crucial scans. Praying they come back to you soon and that you don't get the worst case scenario.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium

I'm sorry, it must be hard for you all.

Wrestling - your only chance of defeating me would be to make me laugh. ;) If you can do that you'll win hands down. But I shouldn't have told you this...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm sorry, it must be hard for you all.

Wrestling - your only chance of defeating me would be to make me laugh. ;) If you can do that you'll win hands down. But I shouldn't have told you this...

Hmmmm....it would probably be the most difficult wrestling match of your life :p

I don't have to try too hard to make you laugh hahaha.

And it is very hard on us. It's probably the hardest thing we've ever had to deal with. What makes it worse is that my mom is like my best friend..not just my mother. I find it very difficult to imagine life without her.

Top Bottom