• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Wake up Ne0

BSAA Mercenary
First dates kick ASS...Remember, confidence is KEY...

CT - Got my fiancee's main Christmas gift taken care of today!
Thanks Kennedy! I am not very confident! However she had problems last wk so we're going this friday now. We get along ok so I think will be alright, failing that I will hopefully get her a bit drunk :)

Mr Sunshine

Perhaps you can be our savior by doing something crazy? :tongue:

I have fond memories from when we all were crazy, but it's around 3 years ago. Perhaps we lost our ability to express it?

You are right. Perhaps we are getting older.

JK titties. hehehehehehehe

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
Perhaps you can be our savior by doing something crazy? :tongue:

I have fond memories from when we all were crazy, but it's around 3 years ago. Perhaps we lost our ability to express it?
I've been here since about 2008! 5 years sees a lot of change!

CT: Those regrets that creep into our minds after something occurs are a good spur for the future. Don't wait for things to happen sometimes; grab life by the scruff of the neck!

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
So this morning I was looking through the newspaper and I saw this headline that I thought said 'unicorn baby taken from mother.' At first I was really excited because 'OMG UNICORNS EXIST'.

But then I woke up a bit more and realized it said 'unborn baby taken from mother'.

Darn it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
So this morning I was looking through the newspaper and I saw this headline that I thought said 'unicorn baby taken from mother.' At first I was really excited because 'OMG UNICORNS EXIST'.

But then I woke up a bit more and realized it said 'unborn baby taken from mother'.

Darn it.
Unborn baby taken? :eek:

But you know, unicorns do exist. I can prove it with a woman's toy. Any color works, but white is preferable.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
Sick of having to pretend I'm happy to everyone when really I'm not.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Sick of having to pretend I'm happy to everyone when really I'm not.
You shouldn't need to do that with people you know. It's allowed to be down sometimes, and actually I don't like it when people pretend everything is perfect. I don't trust people if they say things is perfect every time I ask. :)

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
You shouldn't need to do that with people you know. It's allowed to be down sometimes, and actually I don't like it when people pretend everything is perfect. I don't trust people if they say things is perfect every time I ask. :)
It's more the fact that I don't want to seem miserable in front of everyone because I'm usually quite bubbly and fun. I don't want them to think I'm being boring or depressing them. I'm feeling a lot happier now though. Cleared my head a bit and chatted to someone about it so I feel much better. :smile:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Eh you're not an idiot...more like an annoying little brother I gotta give a noogie every once in a while. :p I'm sure you'll be a good father, too. Hearing you talk, it seems like you know how much responsibility is coming your way and you're ready to not be your own first priority anymore. Those parenting skills will come to you naturally; just take it a day at a time and you'll be fine.
Great, now I sound like a ****ing hallmark card. *cringe*

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Eh you're not an idiot...more like an annoying little brother I gotta give a noogie every once in a while. :p I'm sure you'll be a good father, too. Hearing you talk, it seems like you know how much responsibility is coming your way and you're ready to not be your own first priority anymore. Those parenting skills will come to you naturally; just take it a day at a time and you'll be fine.
Great, now I sound like a ******* hallmark card. *cringe*
Hey! What's wrong with Hallmark cards? Actually, my fiancee says she's jealous because rather than Hallmark cards, my granny always gave me long handwritten cards that are truly sentimental..I love them...And I'm the oldest lol, so IDK what big siblings are like except vicariously through my younger siblings lol...

Mr Sunshine

I like your new image. =D

I wonder if I should change my name. How does "Mr. mischief" sound? Haha it even has "chief" in it!
I'll sign off before I get more ideas...

And I like you Romero.

Judging from stories I've heard about you you should make it "Mr. Big"

Top Bottom