• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
In my case it's just the other way around. I won't be able to leave this useless institution until late 2014 because I missed this semester's term of application for the bachelor thesis, believing it was in January, not in October. But no one tells you anything here and they don't have it on their website either. ARGH! The world of the living can be so unnecessarily complicated.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
All this talk about muffs, all I could remember was this.
Haha lol! I've seen that episode but it's long ago. I can't recall Eric doing the graffiti but it looks like he has got something to do with it.

I've got fur... I mean a muff in my car during the cold season. It's not legal but many people use it and it keeps me warm.
6zx8iw.gif

I have an image of it, if you dare click: http://i43.tinypic.com/2n7kzg7.jpg

Edit
Mila Kunis is the cutest and prettiest and funniest there is!

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
To be fair, I dig yaoi...I can definitely appreciate the artistic value of it...Except Leon and Wesker! That ****'s effed up!

Anyone who appreciates Yaoi (for whichever reason) is my friend. I also agree that Leon shouldn't be in it, only the hot guys. :tongue: Wesker, however... with Chris... yummy! :cool: The only reason I don't consider Wesker one of the worst characters of Resident Evil is the potential naughtiness I see in every one of his scenes with Chris.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
Anyone who appreciates Yaoi (for whichever reason) is my friend. I also agree that Leon shouldn't be in it, only the hot guys. :tongue: Wesker, however... with Chris... yummy! :cool: The only reason I don't consider Wesker one of the worst characters of Resident Evil is the potential naughtiness I see in every one of his scenes with Chris.
Leon is SO hotter than Chris. You gotta get your eyes checked...

I'd Like to take this time to tell my wife I love her XD

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I'm going through TV shows like it's the end of the world! First Game of Thrones (which is just incredible), then the Walking Dead, moving onto Boardwalk Empire before ending up at Grey's Anatomy and now Bones. If there's one advantage of chronic illnesses, it's being able to watch all the TV I've missed (and to be honest, most TV these days is appalling; Jersey Shore this and Made in Chelsea that).

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I remember now why I loved this thread so much. It gives me the opportunity to blabber about random thoughts LOL. There is this guy at the office that is annoying the cold-living HELL out of me. He's divorcing his wife and he just loves to make this known and now all of the sudden he's decided to be really, ahem..."friendly" with me. He's really not a great guy, much less anyone I would even consider dating. Something tells me he's not looking to "date" anyway...

Mr Sunshine

I remember now why I loved this thread so much. It gives me the opportunity to blabber about random thoughts LOL. There is this guy at the office that is annoying the cold-living HELL out of me. He's divorcing his wife and he just loves to make this known and now all of the sudden he's decided to be really, ahem..."friendly" with me. He's really not a great guy, much less anyone I would even consider dating. Something tells me he's not looking to "date" anyway...

perhaps he wants to play RE with you? Or he feels devastated by the divorce and wants a good...umm friend to talk to..... Who knows? Men are very complicated creatures from my experience.

On the contrary I hate this thread with a passion. It gives me partial access to people's minds lol. It made me realise, some people irl are just pretending to be kind in front of me. But then again, who doesn't from time to time?

CT: We are being invaded by bots!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
perhaps he wants to play RE with you? Or he feels devastated by the divorce and wants a good...umm friend to talk to..... Who knows? Men are very complicated creatures from my experience.

On the contrary I hate this thread with a passion. It gives me partial access to people's minds lol. It made me realise, some people irl are just pretending to be kind in front of me.

CT: We are being invaded by bots!

If he's devastated by the fact that he's getting a divorce then he sure has an odd way of showing it. He's constantly talking about other women. He is a driver for this company; a few nights ago he called and asked if it was okay to "go home" with customers. If the boss ever finds out what he's doing then he won't have a job much longer.

And as for him flirting with me and constantly sticking his nose in my business, he's already gotten my stepfather's attention...in a bad way. I am grown and I can handle it myself but I can't control what my stepdad does lol.

CT: FINALLY! It has been so difficult trying to research my heritage on my dad's side because he was adopted. My months of research has finally paid off. Both of his biological parents were Danish and descendants of Vikings. That makes me French, American Indian and Danish. Huzzah!

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
CT: Do I really have to go grocery shopping after I leave here? It's so cold. This is too cold for this area. I don't have the right clothes for this LOL.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
^ I know, it's soooo cold lately. I left my phone out in my car today and I didn't want to out and get it but my dad was like 'wtf you're Canadian'.

Anyway, well, now that I know the owner is into me… SO tempted to put out for a raise.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Does that make me a bad person?
Dear, you're just as bad as we want you to be, so just relax. :lol:

Edit,
CT: Here are no spammers logged in! I want to believe that the 150 bots that was banned today makes a difference, but I know it's only a drop in the ocean and new waves will sign up and roll in.

Last edited:

Mr Sunshine

Anyway, well, now that I know the owner is into me… SO tempted to put out for a raise.

Ahaha, if you play your legs cards right you can even become the co-owner! You go girl!

But seriously, I think it's ethical when workers get their raises based on their performance in work. I'm not in a position to judge you though. Had I been in a similar situation similar thoughts might have crossed my mind.

Actually, i always dream of a cougar boss of mine seducing me one day... mmmm.. i didn't not just type that

CT: she take my money when I'm in need
Yeah she's a trifling friend indeed
Oh she's a gold digger way over town
loooooool

Last edited:
Top Bottom