• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
CT: Wow...Just wow. Having a conversation with you is pointless because you obviously don't listen to, or understand, a thing anyone else says. I guess you're deafened by the sound of your own stupidity.

Turo602

The King of Kings
People really make it hard for me to enjoy anything. Nothing but pure stupidity everywhere. What's even worse, when those morons treat you like the idiot. It's quite sad, really.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
"Jambalaya and a crawfish pie and file gumbo
Cause tonight I'm gonna see my ma cher amio
Pick guitar fill fruit jar and be gay-o

Son of a gun we'll have big fun on the bayou"
Good night last night, good day today. Nothing can bring me down today.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
I can't believe I've managed to get through these last two weeks. Had an assessed interview, a 2500 word assignment, a 3000 word assignment and an exam. I can finally chill out for a few weeks and enjoy my Christmas. :grin:

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
I can't believe I've managed to get through these last two weeks. Had an assessed interview, a 2500 word assignment, a 3000 word assignment and an exam. I can finally chill out for a few weeks and enjoy my Christmas. :grin:
Relax girlfriend... You've earned it...

Reactions: Jen

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
After googling yaoi I can say this.
Nah she shouldn't be so very angry over that, she's a female. But I would be furious if anyone asked me the same, because I'm a male. :lol:

Mr Sunshine

I know right? I should move to Norway or Sweeden. The south is too puritanical for my tastes!

Romero are you sure? You might be interested.. :p

Hel

Goddess of the Dead
Premium
*sigh* If only I could draw! I would do nothing but draw Yaoi all day...
But Mr Sunshine, if you're interested in Yaoi, I know some very interesting pages... :cool:

Flipqy42

Nevermore
Since you guys are talking about yaoi...

My favorites involve Thiefshipping, HunterxSmoker (yes, zombie yaoi) and DarrenxEvra

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Mr Sunshine, in my language a muff is something you shove your hand into. :tongue: It's a fluffy winter garment for women that they put on their hands. It can also mean a few other things that has nothing to do with the sort of muff you have in mind. It can even be used as a cute pet-name, similar to "muffin" in English.

Why am I saying this? Well, a few times I have almost used "muff" as an endearment to female forum friends here, but luckily I have always discovered the possible blunder in time. Oops. :tongue: :lol:

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
CT: Great, no university for me until 2015... I get to spend my 20th birthday next October STILL in school. Curse you incurable, poorly understood illness! Oh well, I essentially now get a nine month long holiday with a trip to Florida and multiple hospital visits planned!

Every cloud.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
CT: Great, no university for me until 2015...
I know how this part feels, and it sucks. I couldn't go to uni when everyone else could and I was gutted. But I've met some of my best friends since going and I realise we wouldn't be in the same class if I had gone to uni right away. Hopefully something similar will happen with you that will make it worth the wait.

Top Bottom