• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: When everyone in the room agrees that the most interesting thing about the show they're watching is the fact that the girl in it clearly has googly-eyed cookie monster boobs, it's time to change the channel.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've never been so nervous to put in my two-weeks before... I'm going to try to be as gracious about it as possible but I know they're going to flip their **** once they find out I'm going to a different hotel. Oh boy.

Jen

Girly Gamer
Premium Elite
Premium
It's so incredibly tempting to just skip uni today and stay in bed...

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I can't wait until I start making a lot of money and I can just pay people to do menial, tedious tasks for me. Having to stay inside on Friday nights inputting survey results into SPSS for data analysis sucks some serious monkey ball sacks. Tried passing it off to people for $20 and they all said no!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Your self-righteous bull**** is seriously getting on my nerves. You're no better than anyone else so quit acting like you're god's gift to the world.
Because if you are, I need directions to customer service.

Do I need to break someone's neck in half and pour acid down their throats? Hell yeah I am hardcore like that.

CT: It's never easy when a close family friend dies. You'd think one like myself would be used to death, but I guess no one ever gets used to it. Still in shock. /:

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: While Gaga's ARTPOP as a whole is disappointing, I'd be lying if I said Dope wasn't a powerhouse and one of my favorite songs this year. What a pleasant surprise to find towards the end of a mostly lackluster effort.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Why is it people confuse intensity with depth? Just because someone speaks with passion about a subject does not mean that when all the hype and fluff is stripped back, there is anything of substance left

Reactions: Meg

Some Nights

No Shape
CT: I have absolutely no self control and it kills me. Brand New just randomly announced two shows on the east coast where they'll be playing 2 (out of 4 total) albums each night with b-sides associated with those albums/eras. Both shows are a 7-10 hour drive but I'm seriously thinking about ordering tickets to one tomorrow. If they don't sell out in .02 seconds that is.

Getting their third and fourth albums in one show would be best night ever material and I would probably have a heart attack if I actually snagged tickets but they're mysterious and haven't said which shows get which ones. Knowing the band they'll probably play album 1 (pop-punk) and album 4 (pretty heavy alternative-ish stuff) in one night just to mess with the fans.

I should probably mention that neither the fact I'd be going alone or that I have no hotel or anything planned yet have made me want to go any less.

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
CT: You know you're sleep deprived when an RE musical on broadway begins to sound like a genius idea... but OMG why has no one done a zombie apocalypse musical AT LEAST? Come on!
I sh!t you not Taylor, I have had a treatment for one for years. It's something I have always very much wanted, but I just don't know how it would work for the stage. Come to think of it, I may very well have sent you part of it long ago...

CT: Finally, a mostly good week! That's cause for celebration if you ask me!

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I sh!t you not Taylor, I have had a treatment for one for years. It's something I have always very much wanted, but I just don't know how it would work for the stage. Come to think of it, I may very well have sent you part of it long ago...

CT: Finally, a mostly good week! That's cause for celebration if you ask me!
We.should.make.this.a.thing. We both write songs/music...! -lightbulb turns on for a moment- This could work! PS- Glad ya had a goodish week!

Top Bottom