• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Tehe this never gets old.
mgs4-giggle-o.gif

JaguarsSoul

ayşegül ϟ
*quietly looks around*
*quickly leaves again hhnrgg*
((i always feel so uneasy when logging in here after all those ages of inactivity and i wouldn't know why;;;; i bet it's because of my 2010 ages aahh the 14 years old me will haunt me forever with her leon loving ass and yaoi hating rage and illuminati hysterics omfg i would have punched her in the face if i ever met her seriously tho))

Gar Bageman

The Spirit of Rock 'n' Roll
:( Can we just hug it out until everything is okay? I'm so sorry, Dan. I'm keeping your family in my thoughts! <3 Why do bad things happen to good people? Ugh. -hugs-
I second this. I hope surgery and treatment goes well.
<3
I don't have a whole lot of time to adequately respond to you guys right now, but I'd like to at least thank you all for the good vibes! My sister's surgery went very well and, though she is currently in a lot of pain, it would seem she's going to be fine with time. As far as everything else goes, it's all pretty much the same. Again, thank you guys. It really means a lot! :)

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: Saying I'm an assh*le because I won't attend our mutual friend's wedding due to my grandfather having prostate cancer is not winning you any brownie points in the "best friend" department for me. Some people.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
What makes Cyrus so bad? Is it her latest music video? I think "Wrecking Ball" is okay to the ears. But she could use some more class, her appearance is a bit vulgar. I'm not so familiar with her earlier work.

*quietly looks around*
*quickly leaves again hhnrgg*
((i always feel so uneasy when logging in here after all those ages of inactivity and i wouldn't know why;;;; i bet it's because of my 2010 ages aahh the 14 years old me will haunt me forever with her leon loving ass and yaoi hating rage and illuminati hysterics omfg i would have punched her in the face if i ever met her seriously tho))
Sweetie, nice to see you again! :smile:

all these spam bots be coming in while im asleep away with you!!
Spam, where? *Looks* AAGH!! It starts to become a tradition that spammers shows up in November. I hope this year won't be as bad as last year.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
What makes Cyrus so bad? Is it her latest music video? I think "Wrecking Ball" is okay to the ears. But she could use some more class, her appearance is a bit vulgar. I'm not so familiar with her earlier work.
I've never heard her music or seen the music video, and I certainly don't hate her... I just hate looking at her because that stupid tongue is always out of her mouth and its gross. And pretty hard to avoid when she's everywhere.

KennedyKiller

Super Saiyan Member
Premium
What makes Cyrus so bad? Is it her latest music video? I think "Wrecking Ball" is okay to the ears. But she could use some more class, her appearance is a bit vulgar. I'm not so familiar with her earlier work..

It's completely her lack of class that makes her so hated. She used to be a completely clean, classy, fun, teenage girl. She started when she was 14, and she got her contract through Disney. Well, once that Disney contract was up, she went nuts. This is her when she was 14-15 compared to now.

2ba8343f5a17cbe1399b9298dcd24591.jpg

Even her SONG content is much less classy. Her song content used to be COMPLETELY appropriate for younger audiences, was simply about having fun (in an appropriate way), and she was always COMPLETELY covered up. Note, on the picture to the left, if you could see her body, the only skin you'd see is her hands and MAYBE arms if she was wearing shorter sleeves. I won't lie. I used to LOVE her. I've ACTUALLY seen her live, though it's something I don't OFTEN admit because it was an accident, but it was so cool. Nowadays, it's just trash. Garbage. She's trying to do crazy things JUST to break away from the innocence she showed when she was with Disney, and to be compared to Madonna and Brittany Spears..It's just sad. She was good before, so she didn't NEED to do this.

CT - I'm going to Wingapalooza!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's completely her lack of class that makes her so hated. She used to be a completely clean, classy, fun, teenage girl. She started when she was 14, and she got her contract through Disney. Well, once that Disney contract was up, she went nuts. This is her when she was 14-15 compared to now.

2ba8343f5a17cbe1399b9298dcd24591.jpg
KK you wrecked my eyes! :O
That thing to the right should be locked up in zoo.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
If you've just eaten, you might want to avoid this (and very nice wordplay!).
http://i2.wp.com/memecollection.net...8/miley-cyrus-flat-ass-vma.jpg?resize=640,972
I agree with your assessment! :eek: I personally don't mind a slutty outfit if it's classy slutty, but that is just slutty slutty. The only thing worth looking at there, is the two beautiful faces in the background.
I have found out that VMA is Video Music Award, but "masterclass" was perhaps just irony?

PS, we have working spoiler tags now. Perhaps the pic should be in spoilers so not more people lose their appetite.

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
CT: I reminded myself last night why I don't drink anymore. Yelling at some girl to show her breasts on skype, hurling everywhere and feeling like death today just is not worth it. I didn't even see any tits! That bitch. lol. No really, I need to take another break from drinking... dear lord.

ChrisRedfield1994

Potato Lobber
I agree with your assessment! :eek: I personally don't mind a slutty outfit if it's classy slutty, but that is just slutty slutty. The only thing worth looking at there, is the two beautiful faces in the background.
I have found out that VMA is Video Music Award, but "masterclass" was perhaps just irony?

PS, we have working spoiler tags now. Perhaps the pic should be in spoilers so not more people lose their appetite.
We have spoiler tags now?!
My use of 'masterclass' was indeed an attempt at irony!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
CT: I reminded myself last night why I don't drink anymore. Yelling at some girl to show her breasts on skype, hurling everywhere and feeling like death today just is not worth it. I didn't even see any tits! That bitch. lol. No really, I need to take another break from drinking... dear lord.
Sorry about that. But I'll voluntary show you my tits if you show me yours. The deal is so good that I can only think about one other person who would offer you the same. (Mr. Sunshine.) :tongue: :tongue:

We have spoiler tags now?!
My use of 'masterclass' was indeed an attempt at irony!
Yes, several things are new after the recent upgrade. I'm taking my liberty to spoiler it. :smile:

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
Sorry about that. But I'll voluntary show you my tits if you show me yours. The deal is so good that I can only think about one other person who would offer you the same. (Mr. Sunshine.) :tongue: :tongue:

Hahaha. Well, she was crazy and I was fed up with her. I guess it was an attempt to get her to stop talking to me. It worked! But I didn't see any boobs. Oh well XD

Top Bottom