• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Yesterday was one of the best days I've had in a while. Who would've thought my crazy friends and I could have so much fun at the mall. I think everyone was relieved when we left. Tremor + energy drinks = too much to handle :p

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Oh man Underworld: Awakening was soo awesome..and 3D just made it even better. I almost wanna see it again lol.

Hoady

Pumping fools with a gnasher again is some good fun!Academy is amazing map.Although they downed the hammy stopping power which sucks, stop tinkering with the game!

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
Am thinking, ( Should i continue to play the fool at work, or open up the cylinders and hit them hard and fast? )

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT; Work last Saturday was amazing. My boss was totally hungover which made for the most hilariously amusing / funny shift EVER. I swear, no one has more fun than we do at work. 'Tis awesome.

VP-70

CT the chest press really shouldn't be sat directly behind the tredmills............some fine ass on display this morning!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
The bank woman I deal most with is hot. She's almost old enough to be my mother and she's somewhat big boned.

VP-70

CT: If i hear the ( BMW going to the garage ) story once more from that motor mouth at the gym, who does nothing but shout in peoples ears i'll drop her a powerbomb!

I've never known anyone so loud and nosey as her... she works out for 2 minutes then stops for 5 and runs her gob!

Jeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeez'oooooooo

Sonnentreppe

wordy agronaut
I don't wanna gooooo [to school]!

+ Ugh, some people... A guy I kinda know (err, hanky-panky) added me on FB. I was surprised because I had it in my head that he didn't want anything to do with me. He then sent me a link to group/page, and I joined because I'm nice to people who are nice to me. He defriended me as soon as I joined... REALLY? I hate people who are poorly transparent. So I deleted everything, removed my like, etc. I'm not going to be your +1, jerk.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm currently thinking a whole lot...

I'm shocked over how many filthy disgusting people there are: 75% of the whole population! How can people be so unhygienic?
If they were just one out of ten, I would not state how disgusting I think they are, but since they are the big majority I'm not afraid of calling them what they are. What am I rambling about? People who use their cell phone while sitting on the toilet. A research shows us that 3 out of 4 Americans do it, and I have no reason to think that the result would be any different in another country. A study shows that 19% of people have dropped their phone in the toilet, and I don't feel sorry for them. Don't take your phone to the bathroom, stupid!

I don't just find it disgusting, I also find it strange. The bathroom is our only remaining place where we are really private, and still people use their phone there? Even for work.

The research by 11mark says that Android users are a bit more likely to use their phone from the toilet and iPhone users are less likely to do it. And to my surprise, women use the phone at the toilet a little more often than men.

Top Bottom