• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Some Nights

No Shape
Ps3.

It's so hard for me to find people to let me in their game because, since I only got the game this past Christmas, I don't have a score for co-op online so everyone's like: "Ehh...newb." I'm not terrible but I'm far from the best; I'd like to get better but I don't know how without cooperation.

After my first two experiences in the mode, though, I don't think it's for me. If you're supposed to stick like glue to your partner the entire time and put up with their ammo hogging, then I think I'll just stick to solo-ing it for a while. Just got an S rank solo on the Missile Area with Battle Suit Jill and I couldn't be prouder of myself at this point. :) Even tops getting an A rank against the chainsaws of Ship Deck.
I'll play with you. My PSN is under my name. :)

--------------

I am currently thinking about what I should eat since it is almost six and I haven't eaten anything all day. :confused:

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'll play with you lil lady! Add me! My PSN is La-Femme- ;)
Thank you; I'll be keeping an eye out for you, miss lady. :D My PSN is CoronaBorealis91, by the way.

Some day you and I should team up, if we have a game in common. I have a PS3 laying around somewhere (still in its sealed box), it's so long time since I bought it I don't remember where I stored it. :oops:
But I would like to play online with you.
I'd love to team-up with you on a game sometime, Romero. :D

I'll play with you. My PSN is under my name. :)
Thank you! I shall be looking for you as well. :D

Storyofmylife

The watchful protector.
I need to stop being so paranoid. Every time my friend takes a few days to reply to me or call me back, I automatically assume they hate me, or are trying to avoid me. (There's a perfectly good excuse for this btw, I hung out with psychopaths in highschool who would snap at me at any given minute and hate me for no reason, but I need to know not everyone is psychotic like that.)

This time I had something happen earlier at school and didn't feel like waiting for my friend's response, so I just called her. She calls me back 5 mins later and is all "Well if you need me call or text hun." so we sort of text back and forth, and then when I ask her if she's going to Charlotte she says she's not anymore... I'm super paranoid she's not going anymore because of me. I texted her yesterday morning asking if she wanted to meet up, because I was going too. I just wanted to hangout, and no hard feelings if she couldn't, because I know she has a bf and likes to spend as much time with him as possible...

Anyway yeah. I'm being completely illogical and I need this to stop, it's been happening since highschool and my paranoia sometimes in the past has pushed people away.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I wanna play with Maggie...but I no have PS3 :( this makes me a sad Tremor...
Oh, I wanna play with you too, Tremor. :( *sad Maggie cries in corner*

Thanks for the session earlier, La Femme. You not only helped me improve my ability to play nice with others but you introduced me to a whole new side of my PS3, lol. I swear, I didn't know how to do anything when you sent me that friend request - and the game request for that matter. I felt like such a noob. *facepalm* I haven't done that much playing online, though. My first two PS3 games were Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, both of which are single-players.

Oh well, learn something new everyday, lol.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Oh, I wanna play with you too, Tremor. :( *sad Maggie cries in corner*

Thanks for the session earlier, La Femme. You not only helped me improve my ability to play nice with others but you introduced me to a whole new side of my PS3, lol. I swear, I didn't know how to do anything when you sent me that friend request - and the game request for that matter. I felt like such a noob. *facepalm* I haven't done that much playing online, though. My first two PS3 games were Batman: Arkham Asylum and Batman: Arkham City, both of which are single-players.

Oh well, learn something new everyday, lol.
You are welcome, my ducky. I'm sorry that I was a bit schwang wang wang last night - I haven't played Mercs in quite some time, and considering I just spent hours/days on Dino Crisis... I learned the hard way that these two games have very different controls, heh.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
You are welcome, my ducky. I'm sorry that I was a bit schwang wang wang last night - I haven't played Mercs in quite some time, and considering I just spent hours/days on Dino Crisis... I learned the hard way that these two games have very different controls, heh.
:eek: I haven't played Dino Crisis in forever.

Must. Go. Play. NAO.

CT: Got S.T.A.R.S. Wesker today; he and I have a love affair going on. You can find us in the mines if you need us. :D

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Okay, I've never played this game - I was never a big fan of the whole RPG scene - but I'm a huge fan of the Castlevania: Symphony of the Night art.

CT: This is what vampires are supposed to look like. They're not supposed to be sparkly, they're supposed to be all decked out in ye olde clothes, looking extremely pretty yet badass all at the same time.

Alucar%2Bmon.jpg

He's so pretty. :oops: Why don't they make 'em like this in real life?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I knew it! It was something too familiar with the voice of a Cherokee in the episode "Cherokee Hair Tampons" of South Park. It is the voice of Tommy Chong who acts as Leo in That 70s Show. :D Wikifail confirmed it.

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
CT: Completely stunned by Whitney Houston's death at the incredibly young age of 48 - one of the most phenomenal voices ever heard in music. No national anthem has been sung anywhere better by anyone than right here:
Rest in peace.

Reactions: Meg
Top Bottom