• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I've dropped my phone in the toilet before- but to my defence, the only time I go into a bathroom with my phone are at dance clubs where it's not usually a good idea to leave your phone lying around where anyone can nick it. I'd put my money on that being the place where most people drop their ****, bein' drunk and all. ;)

Meg

So bin ich eben
I'm currently thinking a whole lot...
I think context is important. I do that if I reeeeally have to go and am on hold for who knows how long. I also did that once before because I was already in the bathroom when my phone rang. (I was expecting a call.) But since I can count the number of times I ever had to talk on the phone while in the bathroom on one hand I don't think it's that bad.

CT: That made my heart flutter. I feel like I got my wish. :)

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I've dropped my phone in the toilet before- but to my defence, the only time I go into a bathroom with my phone are at dance clubs where it's not usually a good idea to leave your phone lying around where anyone can nick it. I'd put my money on that being the place where most people drop their ****, bein' drunk and all. ;)
You are right, I didn't think about situations like that. But regardless, I'm not gonna ask to borrow your phone. :p

But since I can count the number of times I ever had to talk on the phone while in the bathroom on one hand I don't think it's that bad.
Good enough. :)

Reactions: Meg

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
You are right, I didn't think about situations like that. But regardless, I'm not gonna ask to borrow your phone.
Well, that was the end of that phone anyway. :p But anyway, I dunno, sometimes I feel that this whole germ scare is a bit overdone. Germs are everywhere. Cash is probably a million times worse than any single person's phone. *shrugs*

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Got my tax refund back...now I get to order my new smartphone :D Bye bye $400. Everyone has said good things about the phone I'm getting so..we'll see. It's the LG G2x 4g; HD camcorder, 8 megapixel camera, front facing camera, dual core processor, etc. Sounds to me like it's the mother of all smartphones lol.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Norwegian snack thingies are yummy. Why have I not seen these before? And what the hell does all that stuff say? I CAN'T READ NORWEGIAN!!! But they are little chocolate covered triangle shaped crunchy things and they taste so epic it's totally worth the fact that they are also more than 50% of all my RDA of everything...

EDIT: I FOUND THEM ON THE WEBBERNETS! LOOK AT THE YUMMYNESS AND WISH YOU HAD THEM TOO! Smash!

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Norwegian snack thingies are yummy. Why have I not seen these before? And what the hell does all that stuff say? I CAN'T READ NORWEGIAN!!! But they are little chocolate covered triangle shaped crunchy things and they taste so epic it's totally worth the fact that they are also more than 50% of all my RDA of everything...
What's its name? Maybe I like them too, but I can't think of anything that matches your description.

You can learn some Norwegian words here. :p
http://www.freedict.com/onldict/nor.html
http://translate.reference.com/ (full text translator)
http://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/Wiktionary:Main_Page

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Look at the link I posted - Smash!, they're called. Or whatever the word is in Norwegian.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
They are so nice...seriously, once you start eating them you can't stop. I've had about three packs today, feel really sick and fat, but want more. GOSH DARN YOU, SMASH! YOU'VE RUINED MY DIET!

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm thinking that I need to find people to play mercs online with. I just tried randomly doing a game with two different players. One was worse than I was - which is a feat, I assure you - and wouldn't let me out of the freaking game, kept restarting it every time he died; and the other one was alright but we both went into dying mode and the game ended. Both wanted to stay right up under me the entire time, though. *sigh* I know I'm not very good at duo mercs yet, I'm used to playing on my own, but I thought you were both supposed to do your own thing to get the best score...?

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
I'm thinking that I need to find people to play mercs online with. I just tried randomly doing a game with two different players. One was worse than I was - which is a feat, I assure you - and wouldn't let me out of the freaking game, kept restarting it every time he died; and the other one was alright but we both went into dying mode and the game ended. Both wanted to stay right up under me the entire time, though. *sigh* I know I'm not very good at duo mercs yet, I'm used to playing on my own, but I thought you were both supposed to do your own thing to get the best score...?
Do you have PS 3 or X Box?

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
They are so nice...seriously, once you start eating them you can't stop. I've had about three packs today, feel really sick and fat, but want more. GOSH DARN YOU, SMASH! YOU'VE RUINED MY DIET!
I was at a grocery store, looked for Smash. I had never heard about this snack before now. I read on the bag and didn't feel too tempted. Salt + sugar? Doesn't sound good but maybe, just maybe I would like it. But I resisted temptation, I bought some dark chocolate instead. Smash is expensive, NOK 48 (£5.23) for a 230 gram bag. And unhealthy too. If I had bought a bag and liked it, I would have inhaled it in an hour or so. That's my problem with snacks lol.

The ingredients are printed in English too, the things printed only in Norwegian are just BS you don't need to know.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
Do you have PS 3 or X Box?
Ps3.

It's so hard for me to find people to let me in their game because, since I only got the game this past Christmas, I don't have a score for co-op online so everyone's like: "Ehh...newb." I'm not terrible but I'm far from the best; I'd like to get better but I don't know how without cooperation.

After my first two experiences in the mode, though, I don't think it's for me. If you're supposed to stick like glue to your partner the entire time and put up with their ammo hogging, then I think I'll just stick to solo-ing it for a while. Just got an S rank solo on the Missile Area with Battle Suit Jill and I couldn't be prouder of myself at this point. :) Even tops getting an A rank against the chainsaws of Ship Deck.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
Ps3.

It's so hard for me to find people to let me in their game because, since I only got the game this past Christmas, I don't have a score for co-op online so everyone's like: "Ehh...newb." I'm not terrible but I'm far from the best; I'd like to get better but I don't know how without cooperation.
Some day you and I should team up, if we have a game in common. I have a PS3 laying around somewhere (still in its sealed box), it's so long time since I bought it I don't remember where I stored it. :oops:
But I would like to play online with you.

Top Bottom