• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
CT: Goodbye Jon. Everyone is going to look after Carmen, so you don't need to worry about that. Your friends will never forget you and I'm predicting a HUGE turnout when the funeral come around. You were, and are, dearly loved.

Cancer is a bitch.

Meg

So bin ich eben
BangHeadHere.gif

All I have to say.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
CT: Goodbye Jon. Everyone is going to look after Carmen, so you don't need to worry about that. Your friends will never forget you and I'm predicting a HUGE turnout when the funeral come around. You were, and are, dearly loved.

Cancer is a bitch.
I'm sorry to hear that, Angel. My mother also happens to be battling breast cancer at the moment, so I think I can relate. *hug* They think they've killed the cancer through some form of radioactive treatment, but it seems like an on/off battle. It keeps coming back.

People baffle me with their stupidity. I am in awe. :eek:
What happened?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I'm sorry to hear that, Angel. My mother also happens to be battling breast cancer at the moment, so I think I can relate. *hug* They think they've killed the cancer through some form of radioactive treatment, but it seems like an on/off battle. It keeps coming back.
Sorry to hear that, Silverback :( I really hope your mother gets better - the type my friend's husband has was incredibly rare and had moved to the spine before anyone diagnosed the initial problem. Jon and Carmen had only been married 18 months, both had lost their jobs during the treatment phase of the cancer and now Carmen is left with nothing - pretty much literally. It sucks so much. Vultures at the door already, you know?

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Sorry to hear that, Silverback :( I really hope your mother gets better - the type my friend's husband has was incredibly rare and had moved to the spine before anyone diagnosed the initial problem. Jon and Carmen had only been married 18 months, both had lost their jobs during the treatment phase of the cancer and now Carmen is left with nothing - pretty much literally. It sucks so much. Vultures at the door already, you know?
It ought to be okay. I think it's gone for the time being.

Anyway, we live in a bent system that seems hell-bent on breaking everybody. I hope your friend's husband isn't in too bad a condition. Do you know what happens when cancer moves to the spine? Can it leave someone paralyzed?

I'm sorry to hear this tragedy.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Ugh - typo on my part. The person I was referring to HAD cancer, not HAS - it was him who died on Saturday night. But from what I know, it just causes immense pain and makes treatment very difficult. He was meant to have a week-long intensive course of radiotherapy during the last week but couldn't sit/stand/lie for long enough and so they couldn't zap the cancer. Whether that contributed to his speedy decline and death, I don't know, but it can't have helped. I honestly don't know if paralysis can occur - I've got little experience of the whole thing, really.

Silverback

Moving Mountains
Ugh - typo on my part. The person I was referring to HAD cancer, not HAS - it was him who died on Saturday night. But from what I know, it just causes immense pain and makes treatment very difficult. He was meant to have a week-long intensive course of radiotherapy during the last week but couldn't sit/stand/lie for long enough and so they couldn't zap the cancer. Whether that contributed to his speedy decline and death, I don't know, but it can't have helped. I honestly don't know if paralysis can occur - I've got little experience of the whole thing, really.
Ahh, okay. Sorry, Angel.

Springhosen

Kahnum of Outworld
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, sweetie. I'll definitely be thinking about her and sending positive vibes in her direction.
What happened?
It was just a combination of things at the time, way too many to name. I'd just gotten home from work and then saw some things here that made me just go: :confused:?. Today wasn't much different; I'm still awestruck by the lack of intelligence of others.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm thinking that my cat likes terrorizing me. I pull my blanket over me, and she crawls up under the blanket. I thought maybe she was going to go to sleep under there....nope. She starts playing with the blanket, and biting my thigh......it's time for you to get out from underneath my blanket cat.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
I'm thinking that my cat likes terrorizing me. I pull my blanket over me, and she crawls up under the blanket. I thought maybe she was going to go to sleep under there....nope. She starts playing with the blanket, and biting my thigh......it's time for you to get out from underneath my blanket cat.
I'm thinking that Tremor's cat is doing everything right to begin with, then it must clearly be misunderstanding something essential.

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm thinking that Tremor's cat is doing everything right to begin with, then it must clearly be misunderstanding something essential.

Hahaha :p she was driving me crazy. I ended up putting her on the floor so she could play lol.

CT: Looking forward to getting my tax refund lol. As soon as I get that, I can get my new phone :D

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I'm thinking laying into a bag of Tangfastics!

also,

I'm thinking of spending a little more time in the fall out shelter that is, Resi-news!

further more,

I'm thinking, we all gotta burn our flags and start again... we've screwed things up pretty bad, so yeah, lets start with bringing the walls down!

oh hold on just a minute.... Tangfastics, or...........Skittles........phew.........

gonna be a longggggg night!

Silverback

Moving Mountains
I'm sorry to hear about your mother, sweetie. I'll definitely be thinking about her and sending positive vibes in her direction. It was just a combination of things at the time, way too many to name. I'd just gotten home from work and then saw some things here that made me just go: :confused:?. Today wasn't much different; I'm still awestruck by the lack of intelligence of others.
Thank you very much, Magnolia. :)

I'd give you a hug if we were in the same room, haha!

Top Bottom