• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I'm thinking about commiting murder. I almost whooped someone's ass a minute ago....stupid racist bastard.

VP-70

The Confucius of ReNews...Cheers KK.
I'm thinking '' can't wait to get this last shift out the road, am gonna hit the hay, then beast the gym, go down the store and buy a big dirty bag of haribo star mix and munch like a boss ''

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
HARIBO HARIBO HARIBO! I really want some now.

GOSH DARN YOU, VP-70, AND YOUR SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!

VP-70

HARIBO HARIBO HARIBO! I really want some now.

GOSH DARN YOU, VP-70, AND YOUR SUBLIMINAL ADVERTISING!
What's your Fave Angel ? I'm a good old fashioned cola bottle guy, with a liking for the foam+jelly hearts.

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
Oh gosh, I love the foam jellies the best - and anything in the tangy mix you can get. I do like cola bottles, but prefer the fizzy ones over plain. I ate four large packs of Star Mix before sitting down in the cinema to watch Batman Begins - coupled with a HUGE bag of Flying Saucers, I was completely wired throughout the whole film and ever so slightly freaked out by everything I heard and saw, whether it was on screen or not.

VP-70

Oh gosh, I love the foam jellies the best - and anything in the tangy mix you can get. I do like cola bottles, but prefer the fizzy ones over plain. I ate four large packs of Star Mix before sitting down in the cinema to watch Batman Begins - coupled with a HUGE bag of Flying Saucers, I was completely wired throughout the whole film and ever so slightly freaked out by everything I heard and saw, whether it was on screen or not.
How do you deal with the foamy eggs ? do you just go for it, or do you bite the yellow bit off first ?

Haribo Tangy mix is the muts nuts i agree! the Sour Cherries are just, MmMmMmMmmMMMMMmmmm!

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I like to stack two eggs on top of each other so the yellow bits are touching and then put the whole thing in my mouth. Chase it down with a crocodile and it's perfect :D

CT: About flippin' time too, mother. You've been engaged to him longer than most teenage chavs,

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I think I ought to stay out of discussions in future. I just can't keep up with certain trains of thought that have left the tracks and are currently taking in the scenery on a completely different route. Talk about taking things WAY out of context - how can you argue against imaginary information?

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
I think I ought to stay out of discussions in future. I just can't keep up with certain trains of thought that have left the tracks and are currently taking in the scenery on a completely different route. Talk about taking things WAY out of context - how can you argue against imaginary information?

Please don't Angel, I thoroughly enjoy reading your posts...

CT: Ohh man..it feels like someone took a baseball bat to my noggin'. I woke up with the worst migraine ever..

Top Bottom