• Welcome to the Resident Evil Community Forum!

We're a group of fans who are passionate about the Resident Evil series and video gaming.

Register Log in

What are you thinking? (Part 2)

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Is it just me or does everyone on this forum what to seduce everyone else?
The majority of it here is just horsing around or otherwise in good fun and not very many people get shocked all too easily. If you feel it crosses a line though or someone in particular is making you uncomfortable, it might be a good idea to bring it up either to that person themselves and ask them to tone it down or speak to a staff member about it.

Meg

So bin ich eben
The majority of it here is just horsing around or otherwise in good fun and not very many people get shocked all too easily. If you feel it crosses a line though or someone in particular is making you uncomfortable, it might be a good idea to bring it up either to that person themselves and ask them to tone it down or speak to a staff member about it.
Whoa whoa what? :eek: Whoops! My post was meant to be all in good fun. I guess I didn't make that clear? *edits posts*

And seriously Ms. Femme, weren't we going to hook up over cheeseburgers? You should know I know it's all just good fun. Fo shame. :p

CT: I love it that people get upset over me not being ashamed of my intelligence and maturity. Yes, I do think I'm smarter and more level-headed than you. Deal with it.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
It's just that I've been hit on by a number of people and I see others hitting on other people. Makes me wonder. (And of course my original post was a joke.)

In your original post, it was the word "what" that made me confused, I thought you had made a typo.

I've not witnessed anything that's not innocent fun (that's how I perceive things), but if you think it's not innocent fun then see Femme's post above.
It have happened in the past that someone thought I was hitting on them when I was not, and luckily they talked to me so the misunderstanding was cleared up. While I don't think you are referring to me, I just want to remove any possible doubt: I have never been hitting on you. :)

Who hit on you? I've never seen anybody hitting on anyone except Tremor.
Tremor hitting on... On Meg? :eek: I knew something wasn't quite right!! I mean - it would be okay if I (as Trem's hubby) knew about it, but I didn't. Tremor is in for a good punishment when she comes online...

:p

EDIT: Oops, crosspost with Meg! :oops:

La Femme Fatale

The Queen
Whoa whoa what? :eek: Whoops! My post was meant to be all in good fun. I guess I didn't make that clear? *edits posts*

And seriously Ms. Femme, weren't we going to hook up over cheeseburgers? You should know I know it's all just good fun. Fo shame. :p
Well, I understand that I am so irresistably charming that me coming onto you is nuffin', but not everyone is as non-creepy as myself. Haha, that sentence made so sense, but I just wanted to clarify incase anyone really was uncomfortable with some of the stuff that gets thrown around here. Better to be safe than sorry.

CT: Oh, **** off, you losers. I wrote that review in *2007*, it is now 2012 so get off my ass about it. People and their opinions change, and yes, I, like everyone else, actually might have said some stupid crap once or twice in my twenty-two years of life. *gasp gasp* Give me a break and go get yourselves laid.

Romero

Her royal court joker
Premium
DAT tremor!! Yeah, i've only seen tremor as well.

That has to be very long ago? Tremor used to be one of the biggest flirts here, later I don't know what happened. Good old times lol.

CT: Why is it Friday when I wish it was Monday?

Angel

I make good toast
Admin
Premium
I've just found Jessica's list of boyfriend duties in order of rank. She really ought to hide her stuff better - I can crack every lock she puts on her diary...

tremor

4 itchy tasty
Premium
Who hit on you? I've never seen anybody hitting on anyone except Tremor.

;)

Tremor hitting on... On Meg? :eek: I knew something wasn't quite right!! I mean - it would be okay if I (as Trem's hubby) knew about it, but I didn't. Tremor is in for a good punishment when she comes online...

:p

Punishment? Punishment isn't punishment for me :D

DAT tremor!! Yeah, i've only seen tremor as well.

Takes one to know one, fellow flirt :p

That has to be very long ago? Tremor used to be one of the biggest flirts here, later I don't know what happened. Good old times lol.

Oh don't fret darling, still as flirty as ever...just a lil older and a lil wiser ^_^

I can name a few fellow flirts, but I won't xD

Top Bottom